"Hello everyone, but I haven't started yet, I will adjust the settings of the live broadcast." Wen Qiuxing glanced at the crazy barrage, smiled at the netizens, and then continued to tinker with his unfamiliar business.

"Your Majesty Queen!!"

"Is this His Majesty the Queen?"

"Your Majesty the Queen in house clothes looks so small, I suspect he is not as old as I am."

"Isn't the information saying that Her Majesty is twenty-two years old, you fake fans, don't even know this!"

"Ah, the house clothes on Her Majesty's body look so good. Do any gods know which brand this is! Want to buy the same one!"

"I want to buy the same item plus one!"

Wen Qiuxing, who had just adjusted the camera, saw the issue of the barrage, looked down at his clothes, and then smiled and said, "It's X's clothes. You can find them online."

This smile made the citizens forget the barrage, and then recovered a few seconds later.

"God, Her Majesty the Queen is so gentle and so kind! It turns out she knows everything, ah!"

Wen Qiuxing: "Take a look, let's take a look at your Royal Highness who is looking forward to eating jio." He said, pulling the picture away, the court with the cub beside him appeared in the camera.

"Say hello." Wen Qiuxing poked the court looking down at the cub.

The Feng Ting only knew that he was in the camera, and he asked a doubt: "Here?" He got a positive answer, and looked up and kindly nodded to the citizens to say hello: "My people, good evening, I am yours. The beloved monarch is courted."

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

His majesty's blond hair was dazzling, and his gray-blue eyes were so impressive that he was so beautiful that he should not be a king, but his face should be heartbreaking and happy.

Heartbroken for not getting him, and happy for having such a king.

It seems that overnight, the citizens have forgotten the notoriety of the king.

They don't care, in short, the king is now a good king who loves his wife, children and children.

Looking at the full screen confession to the king, Wen Qiuxing made a posture and expression of'He is indeed excellent', and then said: "Hello everyone, I am Wen Qiuxing, your king's partner. "

At this time, the style of painting on the barrage began to change and became a rainbow fart belonging to Her Majesty the Queen.

But it didn't last long, because the royal court immediately shook the hand of the little blonde angel and said: "Hello everyone, I'm a crown prince baby who can't talk yet, so happy to meet you."

The barrage is crazy here.

Crazy than when the king played just now.

The audience who opened the barrage could not directly see the screen, showing the enthusiasm of netizens.

The little crown prince, who didn’t even know that he had received millions of fans in one appearance, was sitting in the arms of the king’s father and tilted his head to eat milk. This hand was tired and changed. It was so cute that people wanted to steal children.

His Royal Highness is white and tender. The tender two little jiogo, resting in the most conspicuous places in a natural posture, blatantly attract the attention of the entire universe.