Five minutes later, under the **** of Bingge, the two boarded a suspended vehicle at the intersection.

There were only two of them in the car, and the moment the door was closed was finally quiet.

"Thank you." Although it wasn't Wen Qiuxing who asked to hug him, others hugged him all the way, without credit or hard work.

I saw His Majesty the king plucked the collar, his long legs stretched out, and adjusted to a comfortable and casual sitting posture: "I really want to thank me, then kiss me."

What?

Wen Qiuxing could hardly respond, so he pretended to be silly and did not respond to this request.

"I'll read the news." He felt that it should have exploded by now.

I really don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing.

The good thing is to temporarily get rid of the speculation of various marriage changes on the Internet, and make their emotional sweetness to a higher level. The bad thing is that they will be more stressed when they get divorced in the future.

The ignored king squeezed his hair, and his perfectly profiled side face was reflected in the special glass window, which seemed a bit irritable and frustrating.

When Wen Qiuxing was watching the news, he stared out the window where it started to rain.

The gray-blue eyes were gloomy at first glance, and there seemed to be two fires burning.

"Don't read it." After Wen Qiuxing discovered that it was raining, he reached out and took the head of His Majesty Sha Diao over to avoid the other party looking at the rain for a long time and remembering bad memories.

This action did interrupt some things, but it had nothing to do with the past.

No matter how the personality changes, he still bears a man with a beautiful face in the prosperous age, looking at Wen Qiuxing's gaze, full of inquiry, and a trace of daze.

His Majesty felt that he, who had lost 14 years of memory, lived very unreally these days.

It seems that what was lost is not the memory of fourteen years, but something more important than life.

But he would not admit it, even though he wanted to be close to the young man.

When the other party left the palace and did not greet him, his world seemed to collapse, and he was so angry that he did not want to eat.

The youth who thought he loved him would contact him proactively, and the result was only a plain text message, not even a communication.

The kiss he met had exhausted the initiative of the court in his life, and the invitational kiss that had been neglected just now made him want to die.

"Kiss you as soon as you kiss." Wen Qiuxing distressed His Majesty, who was shadowy on the rainy day, holding the other person's face without saying a word, and kissed him up, while the king was sluggish, he kissed him well.

When Wen Qiuxing's lips approached, Feng Ting subconsciously closed his eyes, except for the subtle rain sound in his ears, only the sound of him kissing Wen Qiuxing and the heavy breathing of the man.

"Are you satisfied?" After Wen Qiuxing finished kissing, he pulled the seat back to his seat, making it impossible to see whether he had just finished the task or indulged in it.

Just after the kiss, Feng Ting's face was a little hot and a little red, but the breath was still stable. He hummed softly and moved his shiny eyes elsewhere.