𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 5࿐⋆top 10 anime betrayals⋆

Start from the beginning

"No talking while studying," said Ron abruptly, turning back to his book. His cheeks were as red as his hair. Luckily for him, Hermione was too immersed in her books to notice them.

Y/N laughed and went back to her Charms notes. Seconds later, she felt Harry squeeze her hand.

"What?"

"I was just wondering. . ." Harry whispered, so that only she could hear. "Where exactly is my room?"

"Second floor."

"And where's yours?"

Y/N felt her cheeks burn once again as Harry traced her knuckles with his thumb, trying to look innocent but failing.

"Right across yours," she muttered without looking at him.

"Sorry?" Harry smirked.

"Right across yours," Y/N said a bit louder. "And stop smirking."

"Yes, ma'am," said Harry, slightly grinning and thinking about the wonderful Christmas break he was going to spend with the girl he loved. . .

On the last week of the term, Angelina and Katie tracked Y/N down while she was on her way to the library.

"Oh, hey, guys," Y/N greeted them. "How'd tryouts go? Have you selected the new Seeker and Beaters?"

"That's what we need to talk to you about, Y/N," said Angelina. "We've got the Beaters."

"Who?"

"Andrew Kirke," said Alicia without enthusiasm, "and Jack Sloper. Neither of them is brilliant, but compared to the rest of the idiots who turned up. . ."

"What about the Seeker?" said Y/N.

Angelina and Katie exchanged a look.

"Look, Y/N, I'll cut to the chase," said Angelina. "Nobody who turned up came even close to Harry."

"Well, except Ginny Weasley," said Katie. "But the thing is, we feel she flies more like a- Chaser. She's just not the build for a Seeker, Y/N. You, however. . ."

"I've seen the way you play," said Angelina. "You're just the right person to play Seeker. I mean, have you seen the way you dive-"

"Whoa, hold on," Y/N stopped her. "I can't play a Seeker, Angie! I am a Chaser, that'll just mess everything up."

"We can make Ginny play as a Chaser instead of you," said Katie.

"Even your brother was an excellent Seeker, Y/N," Angelina said desperately. "Wood always spoke so highly of him. And I've found that your dad was also the Hufflepuff Seeker when he was at Hogwarts-"

"Wait, how do you know about my dad being a Seeker?" said Y/N, slightly amused.

"I check the old teams' files whenever I am free," Angelina shrugged. "Saw your mum's name too. They're all in the Captain's office. The point is, Y/N, you come from a family of really good Seekers, and you're just the build for a Seeker too. So if you could please just try out. . ."

Y/N stared at the desperate faces of her teammates for a minute before coming to a decision.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧*:・゚✧

Harry arrived early in the Room of Requirement for the last D.A. meeting before the holidays and was very glad he had, because when the torches burst into flame he saw that Dobby had taken it upon himself to decorate the place for Christmas.

He could tell the elf had done it, because nobody else would have strung a hundred golden baubles from the ceiling, each showing a picture of Harry's face and bearing the legend: "HAVE A VERY HARRY CHRISTMAS!"