The summer vacation is coming, and many schools are on holiday.

But there is an exception for a group of students in the entire empire, that is, a year of military school.

They did not have a summer vacation, and after they were admitted to the military academy, they immediately obeyed the school arrangements and entered the pre-school training stage, laying the foundation for formal admission.

That is to say, if the pre-school training fails to meet the standards, this military school will still not be able to attend.

However, the military academy is also divided into three, six, nine, etc. If you have not been admitted to the top empire of the first military academy, it is necessary to retreat to choose the second and third-rate military academies.

The next thing to talk about is the pre-school training of the First Military Academy. Every year is the highlight of the crowd, because the freshmen of this school gather the most elite, the most powerful, the most handsome and the youngest of the whole empire. Criticize the rookie of the empire.

What does this have to do with Wen Qiuxing?

Have.

The pre-school training of the First Military Academy is an open system, and it is held in a grand manner, which is very important.

The school didn't know what kind of mentality sent Wen Qiuxing an invitation letter, and invited him to be the only award guest for this training.

Get.

Her Majesty the Queen is about to start working for the Empire.

However, it was only an award, not much effort.

Wen Qiuxing was not disgusted, so he agreed to the school's invitation, and then went to check, the record and evaluation of this activity over the years.

It's hard to check, and find talents.

The students who won the prizes in the past years later became pillars.

There is a fact that once again proves that it is difficult for Hanmen to give birth to your son.

Because Wen Qiuxing discovered that the winners were all of meritorious family origin, or nobleman origin.

Looking at the resumes of these really high-star interstellar handsomes, even Wen Qiuxing's rough brother rarely raised a bit of shame. He felt that he was capable of awarding these powerful elites.

The school sent an invitation letter to the royal family, initially with the idea of ​​giving it a try.

After all, the most outstanding person who gave awards to freshmen in the past years is the principal himself, and even the cabinet members cannot be invited.

To say why the school took the courage to send an invitation letter to the royal family is naturally because after the civilian queen came to power, he behaved very close to the people and was human. This is very unexpected.

If Her Majesty is really willing to come, the school is very happy.

At first, there were forced and publicity gimmicks, and secondly, it was very helpful for the spiritual encouragement of freshmen.

More importantly, the second military school of competitors can be far away.

So the school was very sultry. On the day when I received the reply from Her Majesty the Queen, I wrote a notice and announced it at the speed of the rocket.

Through the announcement of His Majesty the King, Wen Qiuxing agreed to the school's invitation.

For this matter, he must tell Wen Qiuqiu: "The training site environment is very bad, there are many mosquitoes."