1. I MET A BOY, A TALKATIVE BOY

Hello there, i am choi lee ryun and this is my story.

i was just seven years old, an only child to my parents  but i was much more mature than my age. My parents tried their best to make me the type of person they wanted me to be. I too tried my best to meet their expectations. such pressure since a  small age made me think and act much mature than my age. Instead of being a cute and clingy kid who loves playing, I was cold and quiet. I never liked to play around much, but this all changed when Jay entered my life.

summer 2007

It was beautiful day. The sky was clear, the birds were singing, the sun was shining brightly. It was as if, it was my first day in earth. I had no idea that you would enter my life and change everything about me. 

I was just walking around the lawn of my house when i noticed that the house opposite to ours, which was empty for the last 1 year, was getting cleaned by our new neighbors. 

I actually never had a true friend.Because

 first, i looked scary with my cold attitude 

second, my parents were ran one of the major companies in Asia due to which i had to be careful around people as someone might approach me only cause i am rich or for just fulfilling their own desires.

Third, the colony where me and my parents lived was called 'the sugars'. all the rich people of the Korea lived here and the kids of my colony  were just full of themselves .i didn't like  playing with any of them due to which i was always lonely .

 so yeah back to the story.

so I heard that our new neighbours were actually the new investors of our company.They had an only son. see I just heard they were our 'new investors' but i was still not smart enough know all about this 'business stuffs'. my father said that I could only learn about them when i will start my high school years. 

As i was just staring at my new neighbours, the boy there saw that i was watching them and waved his hand towards me, I just ignored him and went  inside the house as if i did not see him.

 I was doing my stuff in my room suddenly someone knocked my door. "miss choi, your mom is calling you"my personal maid, shin hye, who was more like a big sister and just three years older than me, told me. i nodded my head as a respond. As i walked down to the hall, i saw that my parents were talking to the new neighbours. 

"ryun see this uncle and aunt are our new neighbours". i bowed to them and introduced myself. The boy who i saw earlier had come with his parents. He extended his right  hand towards me and introduced himself "hi, i am park jong seong" i shaked hands with him. "ryun, you and jong seong should go to the park and play, while me and dad are talking with aunt and uncle". 

i nodded as a response and went to the park with the 'jong seong' guy. And let me tell you something, he was not anything like the other boys or girls out there in our colony, he kept talking and telling me stories. i just walked silently till the park, with him talking loudly beside me.    well at least.......beside me.........

SO YEAH, THIS WAS THE FIRST CHAPTER. HOPE YA ALL LIKED IT