"Nope no anything came to my mind." Everyone sighed hearing Jiyoon's words, but soon they started to dance automatically hearing Loona's So What through the speaker. They put the speaker on max volume while dancing everywhere.
Like everywhere
Soeun and Jihan was dancing on the table like it was some sort of stage, Zoa and Monday pretending to play an invisible guitar on the couch, Jaehee and Jiyoon who was the 'normal' ones in the group looked at the others in amusement. After a while, the song changed and both Jaehee and Jiyoon joined into the show. Turning the living room into some sort of rock and roll concert, to say that it was a mess right now was an understatement.
"Jaehee grab your disco light !" Zoa shouted when another song had ended, Jaehee ran so fast that Soeun and Jihan almost fell due to the wind. She came back in less than 10 seconds with a disco light in her hand. She raised it like it was Simba in the lion king and contributing to the craziness, the members sang like the animals in the movie.
"Let's get this party started !" Soeun cheered as she shut the lights off and turned on the disco light, everyone just started singing loudly without a care in the world.
Everyone was happy. Just like this, dancing and laughing with each other, just simple times like these could build their friendship and lighten them up. It was probably half past 9 by now but they weren't tired at all, Blackpink's DDU DU DDU DU rang through their ears and even from listening to the intro they could feel themselves getting hyped up.
The song was about to end, Jihan and Jaehee was now at the couch, Jiyoon, Soeun, and Zoa was standing next to the kitchen table, while Monday stood next to the fridge with her back facing the door. After catching their breath, their eyes trailed to all of the things surrounding them. Exhausted smiles were displayed on everyone's faces, but soon turned into a shocked look seeing a very familiar figure at the door. They frozed in their spots except Monday who didn't even realize there was a person behind her. Soojin was standing behind Monday with shock clearly evident on her face, Monday scanned the room looking at all the scared expressions on the members, completely oblivious to the person behind her.
"Yah why did you stop guys ?" Monday asked the memebrs in front of her. Just like fate, she hummed a random song that came to her mind and twirled around. She widened her eyes after realizing a specific someone was shooting daggers at her from behind.
"Eheheehe Soojin Unnie." Monday laughed nervously, slowly shrinking to the couch. Everyone had a guilty expression displayed on their faces and of course fear of what Soojin might do to them. Last time the 02's messed up the dorm, they had to do cleaning chores for a week and that enough was torture for the three.
"I can't believe you guys did this...." Soojin finally spoke after a minute of silence for them. Hearing this, everyone immediately looked down, a feeling of guilt rushing through them.

"WITHOUT ME ?!" Soojin finished as she scoffed looking at the members with a smirk on her face, the members just looked at her in confusion and shock. Soojin was actually pretty mad because she came home to a dorm looking like an underground nightclub but she knew the members were just having fun. Seeing Soojin's amused smile, everyone immediately let out a sigh in relief.
"Sorry Unnie." Jihan chuckled seeing as everyone else was still recovering from their almost heart attack.
"Let's pump it up." Soojin sang loudly as she listened to the beat of Why Not bursting through the speakers, everyone raised a brow in amusement seeing their eldest member turning her head around like a crazy maniac. But they soon joined their leader and danced everywhere, even though they had been dancing for a straight hour they still weren't tired.

"W-water break." Jiyoon announces, it was currently 10.02 PM and they haven't stopped dancing at all. Once they were dancing and singing along to their favorite songs, it would be almost impossible to stop them. Loud breaths could be heard in the living room, no one said anything because they were still busy catching their breaths.
"This is more of an exercise than what I did today at the studio." Zoa says, taking a big gulp of water and grabbing a snack from the fridge.
"Ditto." Jaehee agrees as she snatches the snack Zoa took, soon enough they were bickering and teasing each other again. The rhythm of Twice's alcohol-free made their way to the members ears and they spontaneously sang their hearts out while having fun.
Jiyoon froze in her spot as she suddenly remembered a few of the lyrics from her memory, not wanting to forget them, she quickly ran to the table and wrote everything she got while the song was still playing in the background.
"Did you remember it ?!" Jaehee asks excitedly, stopping her dancing for a moment and everyone started to stand beside Jiyoon to see what she had wrote.
"Yes," Jiyoon happily said as she showed what she wrote to the members, Soeun explained what they were doing to Soojin who was a bit confused since she just came home to an extremely loud dance party.
"It's still a work in progress but I think it has a nice beat. What do you think guys ?" Jiyoon asked the members hesitantly. She was observing the members faces, some with a smile plastered in their faces and some with amazed looks.
"It's so good, I can hear the song already." Zoa says, reassuring the creator who let out a sigh in relief hearing positive replies from her members.
"I agree, the beat and the lyrics fit so well." Monday nodded in a cheerful way, she was really surprised at how Jiyoon could find random inspirations and turn them into a great song. Everyone continued singing the last few seconds from alcohol-free wildly without thinking what they knocked down. Thankfully, Jaehee and Soeun already predicted the members behavior so they put all the breakable things in a safe place.
"Nae champagne" Soojin started, inviting the members to join her.
"Nae wine" Soeun sang the next line then pointed to Jihan in front of her,
"Nae tequila" Jihan complied and passed the weirdness to Jaehee.
"Margarita" Jaehee continued swiftly,
"Mojito with lime." Jiyoon used a banana on the table like it was a mic,
"Sweet mimosa" Zoa also followed the older and held her phone tightly as they sang the song flawlessly.
"Piña colada." Monday finished their relay and the next song soon continued on, it was amazing how the members could change their personalities in a matter of seconds. From Twice's alcohol-free to Itzy's mafia in the morning, their cute and lively faces soon turned into a badass vibe around the dorm. They sang harmoniously and when the song ended, they cheered as loud as they could looking at Soeun who was wearing a silly hat while posing intimidatingly.

The next morning they got a noise complaint.