Either way I didn't turn around. I stopped with my hand on the door handle and calmly said, never once turning around, "I don't wanna hear it, Jackson."

And with that I walked out of the door, ending our story. I was running down the stairs, desperately trying to keep my tears and whimpers in control. I only allowed myself to completely break down on the street and then panic hit me. Hard.

With my job, I couldn't afford a flat. I'd be lucky if I even find one in that short time. I pulled myself together, enough to get myself a taxi and go to people who I knew cared about me more than their own lives.

So that night I ended up in my parents house (barely even remembering how I got there) and had another breakdown. My mum comforted me almost all night until I felt like I didn't have tears to cry anymore and I was exhausted from everything that happened that day, while my dad threatened to drive to his flat and kill him with his bare hands.

My mum obviously tried to reason him and try to calm him down. I, on the other hand, didn't even care if Jackson got hurt in this very moment. I'd kill him myself if I didn't feel sorry for myself.

The next few days passed in the blur. I was going to work every night at the bar, assuring my best friend that I was fine and she didn't need to worry so much about me. Although I felt bad about lying to the ones who were closest to me, It felt good to feel normal again and don't receive the pity looks everyone was giving me. Plus, I had a flat to find.

My best friend Jisoo was kind enough to offer me to stay with with her, but I knew her flat wasn't big enough for three people, and with her boyfriend already living there, I didn't want to intrude. My parents were kind enough to let me stay with them. I think my mum was even feeling better that she could watch out for me like I was five years old.

But I wanted to feel normal again. So when I spotted an advert in a newspaper that a girl named Rose, was looking for a roommate, I grabbed my phone in seconds before I changed my mind. She agreed to meet me and I drove to her place two days later.

Her flat was really nice looking, not too small and not too big. It had a big living room with a big screen TV and a comfortable looking black couch. When she showed me the room I'd be staying in, I almost drooled. It was that beautiful! It had a big bed in the middle, a window with a breathtaking view of the city and a closet that big, I could shove three people in there and they could probably be dancing, but when I saw the bathroom I almost dropped on my knees and begged her to take me as her roommate.

I think she saw my expression because she just smiled to herself. The bathtub was huge. And I mean enormous! I almost launched myself in there and stay there forever. I could already picture myself living in there for hours. Mmn.

There was a big mirror with cabinets aside and a small window. It wasn't that big, but I loved it more than anything.