2

I was just standing there for a few minutes, staring at this ridiculously gorgeous man

I was just standing there for a few minutes, staring at this ridiculously gorgeous man. His smirk grows even wider and I force myself to snap out of it. I accept his offered hand and try to smile. "Hi, Y/N. Nice to meet you" My hand is shaking and I think he notices it too because he looks at it and then into my eyes with that secret smile playing on his lips.

"I know" he simply says and goes past me into the flat. I was still standing at the door, probably looking like an idiot, but I wanted to pull myself together before I embarrass myself even further. I closed the door and turned around to see he was heading to the kitchen.

"Yeah, why don't you come in and make yourself at home?" I call after him before I even have chance to think about it. I widen my eyes and curse my big mouth.

I heard his deep chuckle that made everything in me tighten and my heart beat faster. "Don't worry, I will!" I hear him call right back with a hint of a smile in his tone.

I start to walk in the direction he went, but I soon change my mind when I realise I'm still wearing only a towel. Just my luck to see him coming out of the kitchen. He stops at the door and looks at me. "Do you want some coffee?"

"No, thank you" I look at the floor. "I'll just go put some clothes on" When he doesn't respond, I turn and start walking to my room. I could feel his eyes on me on the way there, making me self-conscious again, but I didn't turn around. I wish for the second time that the towel would be longer.

I close my door in the room and lean on it, breathing hard. I need to pull my grip together. I don't want him thinking that I'm some idiot who can't even make a normal sentence.

I quickly search for some jeans and white shirt, throw it on and go to the bathroom to atleast make myself look decent. When I spot myself in the mirror, I want the ground to swallow me. My hair is a mess on top of my head, some hair fell out of the bun and were curling because of the steam, my checks are flushed, my whole face is glowing and my eyes are bright.

I release my hair and brush it so they fall down my back in waves, I splash my face with cold water and head out.

I find Jimin sitting in the kitchen with a coffee mug in his hands and a stack of papers in front of him. When he hears me enter, he lifts his head and looks at me. He softly smile and I'm completely frozen for a few seconds before I returns the smile. I quickly look away and he head back to reading his paperwork.

I don't know what I should do with myself so I make myself busy by making a cup of coffee for myself. I don't even know if Jimin wants me here. He seems to have some work to do. Besides, I don't even know what we would talk about. Rose never mentioned that he was coming here. I wish she would at least warned me beforehand.