yoongi hummed, "just a stomach bug probably, it will pass"

"my house looks and smells clean" yoongi smiled, the other two boys chuckled, "sure does, if you need anyone to be by your side, remember we're here. just call us"

yoongi took that in mind. soon after, both boys left.

"the house smells like soap" minji said after stepping foot in the house, yoongi chuckled, "i know"

minji gasped when she saw a bowl of candy, "i-i want candy!" she exclaimed, yoongi nodded and let her grab a piece of candy which she ate happily.

yoongi was already experiencing withdrawal symptoms. he was insanely hungry, he felt like he could eat a whole buffet if he wanted to.

when yoongi started smoking, his appetite decreased and he lost weight, he hadn't been able to gain since then and was underweight.

he felt irritable, anxious, and sad. he felt hopeless, everything seemed to be going downhill. maybe he shouldn't quit, maybe he should just smoke forever.

he wondered how to fill the time, he cut up some fruit and vegetables for him to snack on for this horrible feeling to pass.

seokjin

HELP I THINK IM HALLUCINATING

yoongi

WWHAT

seokjin

so yk abt my dream?

jungkook threw up again and

i think he's pregnant

yoongi

oh my gosh...

that means im pregnant because i threw up the other day

seokjin

SHUT UP

yoongi

LMAOO

it's probably just the flu or smth

give him some soup or smth

seokjin

ok but if he is pregnant what do i do

yoongi

seokjin, are you really stressing of a nonexistent fetus?

seokjin

yes

yoongi

i

seokjin

ANSWER MY QUESTION

yoongi