Chapter 10 (S2)

Jimin's P.O.V

I arrive at her house and rang the doorbell. I was waiting for her but no one opened the door. I rang it again but still, no one responded or opened the door. Maybe she's really busy.

I tried to opened the door and I was surprised, the door was unlocked. I entered her house.

"Seulgi?" I called her but, no response. I walked to the kitchen and no one was there.

"Maybe she's in her room," I walked upstairs. I opened the door and I was standing there, frozen. I can't believe what I just saw right now. She looked at me. Her eyes widened.

"Jimin.."

"So, this is the reason why you're so busy? Busy with another boy?" I scoffed and went downstairs.

Before I was about to get out of the house, she grabbed my hand.

"Jimin, Please, let me explain. It's not what you think," she pleaded.

"What? I saw it. You and that guy kissing so there's no need to explaining it."

"Jimin.."

"You know what? We're over. Just go with that person. I don't care anymore," I said and walked out of her house.

Author's P.O.V

7 P.M, at the bar

He goes to the bar. He sits in front of the table and his friend, Taemin greeted him. He's working there.

"Jimin, what are you doing here alone?"

"Just want to released stress. Give me some drink," he said. Taemin gave him the drink and Jimin poured the drink into the glass.

"What happened? I know something wrong with you," he asked him. Taemin knows that when Jimin feeling stress or something happened to him, he will go here.

"We broke up."

"Broke up? You mean Seulgi?" he asked.

"Yeah. She's cheating behind my back," he said. Taemin sighs.

"I' have already told you that she's not the one right for you."

Jimin sighed.

"So, about Y/n, how has she been doing right now?" Taemin asked.

"Good. I can see that she's so happy with Taehyung right now."

"Taehyung? Is she dating him?" Jimin nodded.

"I still love her."

"Why don't you tell her about your feelings?"

"I have already told her but she didn't believe it. She said she doesn't love me anymore."

1 hour later

"Give me one more," Jimin said.

"No. You should go home. Look, you already drank too much and you're so drunk," Taemin said to him.

Before Jimin opened his mouth to speak again, he fell asleep on the table. Taemin saw his phone beside him and take it. He looked at the contact and called someone.

"Hello? Can you come here?"