-Dream of the future (Semifinal chapter)

Start from the beginning

Mark ;
Fight?

Mina ;
Yeah.... she kept telling me that you are cheating on me with lia again and again....even though I told her that Lia is just your friend well technically you are using her but still she is your friend..... but that Rose pissed me off even more trying to prove that you are cheating on me.....(she rolled her eyes )

Oh so this Rose has seen me with lia several times..... is she keeping an eye on me? She and Lia look close to each other by any chance does Rose know about the old library? Oh shit....! Moreover when she was my senior she was kinda close to Jin and his friends..... something is off.... I need to keep an eye on her...!

Mina ;
Babe, babe, Mark what are you thinking?(she said shaking my arms bringing me back to my senses)

Mark ;
Can you tell me something about her? Like her Past? Or anything scandals about her? (I asked carefully as Mina looked at me even more confused)

Mina ;
Why do you want to know about her?

So that I can have something against her in my defence if something happens or goes against my plans.....

Mark ;
Just....I wanna know....she seems weird...

Mina ;
Ummm there is nothing scandals about her nor in her past.....

Mark ;
What about her family? Or her friends?

Mina ;
Her family is in LA ....she came back here to get her degree after her father's demise and she doesn't really have any friends her except me and Chen.....

I sighed as I felt defeated....

Mina ;
Ahh and I totally forgot.... one of her friend who happens to be my friend too in the past but not anymore is Our professor now....Kim Taehyung I have seen her talk to him quite a few times.....

Hmmm interesting....

Mark ;
Mina I gotta go now..... I will call you later... okay ? (I kissed her forehead )

Mina ;
Hmmm fine bye babe....
————————
Rose's Pov

Me and Lia were going to the agency.....ahhh But Taehyung will be waiting for me.... I need to inform him beforehand....

Lia ;
Ahh Rose can you wait for 10 minutes ? I didn't meet Chen the whole day.... and he is sitting in the canteen..... I will go and talk to him....? (She asked me with puppy eyes)

Rose ;
Fine.....(I smiled back at her....i have seen her smile for the first time...looks like Chen makes her happy) I have left something in the class so I will go get it.....( I lied as I wanted to meet Taehyung )

Lia ;
Okay (she said and ran towards Chen )

I entered his office and closed the door....

Taehyung ;
I was just heading out and was about to wait at the college entrance to pick you up.....(he showed me his boxy smile)

Rose ;
Well I came here to tell you that Lia is coming with us to the agency....she has got the key....!

Taehyung ;
Well that's good that she got the key but why does she wants to come with us? We can't have a hot make out session in the car now...!

Rose ;
Yah.... (I hit his chest)

He caught my wrist and pulled me towards him making my body collide to his as he hurriedly leaned in to kiss my lips....

Rose ;
Ahhhhhhh (I whinced in pain as he held the same hand which had red marks over it)

He immediately looked at my wrist and released it as he widened his eyes....