My Characters

Selina Salvatore

Age: 35

Gender/Pronouns: Female, she/her

Sexuality: Bisexual

Description: She is 5'10" and has dark, raven black hair that she kept short since the cure. Has emerald green eyes and wears casual clothing and boots.

Personality: She is strong and witty, and willing to protect anyone she loves.

Powers: She can turn objects into different objects, like a bracelet into handcuffs, a pen into a dart. (Originally had the ability to create illusions as well, but her power was lost by the effects of the cure before returning many years later)

Strengths: She continues to practice her powers, which have become strong over time.

Weaknesses: She still has PTSD from the years during the apocalypse, and before then.

Backstory: She grew up in an abusive home before the apocalypse and became one of the original Elite to help find the cure. Once it was all over, she moved into a cabin outside of Quebec, Canada and married and had a daughter.

Other: married to Kain Salvatore xjarutox

Seraphina Salvatore
(nickname: Sera)

Age: 18

Gender/Pronouns: female, she/her

Sexuality: Bisexual

Description: She is 5'6" and has black hair past her shoulders. She has dark green eyes and a dark tan. Like casual wear but will dress up once in a while.

Personality: shy at first, but will open up quickly and will absolutely defend her friends and family.

Powers: can fly like her father and shift objects like her mother

Strengths: She knows how to fight thanks to her father

Weaknesses: still struggles with her powers, but practice makes perfect.

Backstory: She grew up in the cabin with her family, but they all were fully aware of the happenings outside. Still, she longs to live outside the house and be able to walk among the humans without the need to defend herself.

Other: Daughter of Selina and Kain.

Diana (wolf)
(Luna's pup)
Age: 3
Description: dark grey fur with white muzzle and paws.
Personality: young and loves to play, but Luna taught her well on learning to fight and hunt.

New
Eva Hale

Age: 34

Gender/Pronouns: Female, she/her

Sexuality: Lesbian

Description: She is 5'5," has shoulder-length ginger hair with glasses and dark blue eyes and pale skin. Has some scars on her upper arms from life during the Apocalypse. Wears jeans and tops of different styles.

Personality: Quirky, funny, but knows when to get serious. Has a similar leader vibe as Selina.

Powers: Healing and control over the earth.

Strengths: Her earth abilities are strong, and she learned over time how to defend herself.

Weaknesses: Her healing powers goes as far as healing scars and burns and such, but she can't get rid of cancer and long-term illnesses. She also gets too caught up in herself sometimes.

Backstory: She spent her life in the same orphanage as Selina before Selina was adopted. When she was 17, the Apocalypse caused her to fight her way out and she managed to survive on her own. After the cure, she continued to live on her own before the discovery of a world underground where she helped recruit several Elite for a squad to rally against the PIS.