"Get ready and come for breakfast, lazy people", She shouted again.

"Dad, mommy ish mean, not letting baby Taehyunie shleep!", Taehyun mumbled.

"I heard it, Jeon Taehyun", Y/n said as she stood infront of them with folded arms.

"Dad, hide me from mommy and let me shleep", he pouted as he snuggled in Jungkook's chest.

Jungkook smiled as he finally opened his eyes only to see his beautiful wife pouting angrily and he moved his gaze towards his son who is pouting too.

"My son you shouldn't say like that to your mommy, hmm?", He said in a soothing voice.

Taehyun pouted but then hummed in response.

"Now let's go and get ready like the good boys we are!", Jungkook said in a sassy tone.

His nanny came and took the boy and left.

He pulled Y/n on his lap as he back hugged her and rested his chin on her shoulder and pecked her neck.

"And love, I told you not to work. There are maids who will do it. Don't stress yourself and the baby growing inside you. It's not good", Jungkook said pouting as he snuggled in her neck and kept his hand on her tummy.

"But then I get bored, baby", She pouted.

"I know, love, but I don't want our baby and you to be harmed, right? So pleeeease Listen to me... We can watch a movie today with Taehyun", Jungkook suggested while showing his puppy eyes.

"Okay! What do you think about watching Tangled? I love that movie so much!!", She said as she leaned back, still in Jungkook's arms as Jungkook still snuggled in her neck.

After sometime, she stood up abruptly.

"You should get ready, love", She said as she went towards the room that had smart TV. She turned on the movie "Tangled" as she paused it.

"We'll watch it in the afternoon!

Oh it's already afternoon!!", She facepalmed herself.

"They should wake up early! Now we'll watch the movie in the evening *sighs* it's fine too I guess", She murmured to herself but gasped as she suddenly got back hugged by someone.

She felt a pair of lips on her neck and immediately realized who it was.

"Why is my baby talking to herself?", Jungkook asked softly still pecking her neck.

"Ugh! Kookie! I'm not in the mood!", She shouted.

"But I am", Jungkook pouted.

"Mum I'm done getting ready... Can we eat now", Taehyun said pouting.

Before she could say anything, she felt pair of lips again on her neck. He pushed the person who back hugging her away, but not harshly.

"Yes, baby. Go the dining table, we're coming too", She said smiling.

Taehyun then left, hopping like a bunny.

No wonder he's his son She chuckled as she looked at Jungkook who now was pouting.

"Don't you know it's gross to peck my neck in front of my baby", She faked her anger.

"But I'm your baby too!", Jungkook said, the pout never leaving his lips.

"Ugh! Don't be so cute! I can't even get angry on you when you pout!!", She said as she kept her hands on her face.

"What to do baby, I was born cute *smirks* don't you want to kiss my pout away?"

"You! We're not in high school! You're now a dad, bro", She said nonchalantly.

"TF I'm not your bro! I'm your husband!!", He snapped back.

"Yeah", She rolled her eyes.

"Whatever, just kiss me now", Jungkook said coming closer.

"You've already stole many kisses, now first eat then you can kiss me", She said as she left.

Jungkook came out pouting and sat on the chair as a maid served him food.

"Mum, why is dad pouting?", Taehyun asked while chewing his food.

"It's because she didn't give me kisshies", Jungkook said, an adorable pout still on his lips.

"Mum you didn't give dad kisshies again and I want kisshies too!", Taehyun whined.

She groaned. It's so hard sometimes to take care of the two pouty babies who are sitting in front of her.

She couldn't help but feel her heart melt seeing the adorable boys in front of her.

"Ok my babies!"

She got up and pecked Taehyun's cheek and went towards Jungkook and pecked his lips but he pulled her into a kiss.

Taehyun just silently ate his food. He's now used to see his parents kissing each other in front of him.

Atleast his parents don't make out infront of him.

They pulled away and now the big Bunny's pout was replaced by his signature bunny smile.

After eating and cleaning up everything they went to the room where they have the smart TV.

They sat on the bed as Taehyun sat on the right side of Jungkook and she sat on the left side of Jungkook.

Jungkook wrapped his arms around her waist and she placed her head on his chest.

"Mom, when will the new baby come?", Taehyun asked out of the blue.

"Baby, the new baby still has 8 months to arrive in this world", She replied, smiling.

The movie started playing.

Taehyun all of a sudden got up and came towards his mother and pecked her stomach. Both Jungkook and her cooed at the scene.

"Baby, come soon. I want to show you how good of a big brother I am", He said proudly as he caressed her belly.

Jungkook pecked her cheek as he went forward and pecked Taehyun's cheek too.

He ruffled his hair and said, "You surely will be a great big brother"

Y/n looked at the sight in front of her. She's not bragging but she felt like she's the luckiest woman on earth.

"I love y'all so much!", She said out loud.

She looked towards her belly and said, "I love you too little one"

"We love you too, Mom/ Y/n", Jungkook and Taehyun said at the same time as Taehyun pecked her right cheek and Jungkook pecked her left cheek.

Taehyun now sat on Jungkook's lap and focused on the movie again.

Meanwhile her and Jungkook looked at each other.

"Thanks for coming in my life, love", Jungkook said smiling.

"Thanks you for coming in my life too, babe", She replied.

And they both leaned and kissed each other.

💫THE END💫

_____________

Sorry if it was rushed but I just wanted to finish this book soon as my exams r starting soon too🙂 & ik it's annoying to leave a book incomplete so just wanted to complete it ASAP💆

Anyways I hope u liked it🤩 Thanks for reading 🥰✨

Borahae💜