13

Jungkook just stared at her while smiling. She was buying groceries while Jungkook forgot about the actual purpose why he came here. Y/n was busy buying the groceries that she didn't notice him staring at her. She paid for all the projects that she bought and was about to leave when she felt a hand wrapped around her wrist.

She looked behind only to see a shocked Jungkook holding her wrist.

She was shocked and confused as well.

What is he doing here?? Is he here to humiliate me again? Did I do something wrong? Why is he holding my wrist?

Jungkook didn't want Y/n to leave so he held her wrist unknowingly. He was shocked of his own actions.

What did I just do??!!!

He panicked but didn't let go of her wrist.

"What happened Jeon?",Y/n took the courage to speak up.

Jungkook felt a pang in his heart when Y/n called him by his last name. She always used to call him Kook but now it was replaced by Jeon.

"I asked you something", Jungkook's thoughts were cut off when Y/n spoke again.

"I-I thought you were someone else", he stuttered as his heartbeat increased because of the small skin ship.

He was nervous as hell.

"O-oh you can let go now", Y/n said.

"I don't want to", he mumbled.

"What did you say?", Y/n asked as she didn't hear what he spoke.

Jungkook's eyes widened.

Thank God she didn't hear it.

"N-nothing", he stuttered again.

As Jungkook didn't let go of her wrist, she had no choice but to pull away.

"You're daydreaming alot Jeon. I'm no one to say this but please stop spacing out", Y/n said as she made her way out of the store.

I wonder what goes on in his head...
and who that someone was?

Maybe he found someone!! And I'm pretty sure he must like that person.

I'll be very happy if he found someone... maybe that person will change him.

She thought curiously as a smile unknowingly crept on her lips. Not like she was faking her happiness. She was genuinely happy and the thought of Jungkook liking someone didn't hurt her, not even a bit. It has already been 3 weeks of her avoiding him and now she can confidently say that-

SHE HAS MOVED ON FROM HIM.

I've moved on from him but I haven't forgiven him, not like he's ever going to apologize.

She thought while walking towards her home.

Meanwhile, a blushing Jungkook was looking at his hand that held Y/n's wrist a few minutes ago. He smiled happily.

Y/n thinks she's a no one for me. The girl is so wrong! She's so much more than a no one for me, but how will she know that if I didn't tell this to her?

He thought as he started walking towards his house.

_____

Idk whether anyone is reading this book or not?👀🤔

Anyways, if u read this chapter I hope u liked it ( ꈍᴗꈍ)