💞Bonus💞

Today was the day of Jungkook and Y/n's wedding. They both were so happy yet very nervous as it's their wedding.

"Are you nervous?", Hyunjin asked Jungkook who was fixing his wedding suit and looking at his reflection in every 1 minute.

"Of course I am.... But I'm really happy! Today I'm getting married to the love of my life!", Jungkook squealed.

"Sure you are!", Hyunjin laughed seeing him squeal.

Meanwhile Somi was fixing Y/N's wedding gown.

"Don't worry, bish everything will be fine!", Somi said coolly.

"Yeah sure!", She said in a little nervous tone.

Somi is actually now married to a girl named Goo hee. She realised the reason why none of the boys attracted her was that she was never really interested in boys.

She's now living a happy life with her wife.

TIME SKIP

Their wedding was to be held in an open garden. Jungkook insisted on having a grand wedding but Y/n wanted it simple, and turned out it was really good on getting married in a beautiful garden with an elegant decoration.

Both liked it very much. Not many people were invited and only close friends and family.

Jungkook stood in the altar waiting for her.

His breath hitched when he saw her walking down the aisle. Sure, she was beautiful but today she looked like an angel coming straight from heaven.

He went in a daze while looking at her.

I'm so lucky that she'll be mine now, forever! I'll treat her like a princess she is!

She finally stood infront of him as she smiled.

Jungkook looked ethereal.

Wow! He's my man now!!

She squealed internally.

"Gosh! You look so beautiful, love", Jungkook said dreamily, not realizing that he said that out loud.

Everyone started laughing, squealing and cooing at this beautiful pair.

Y/n blushed.

The Priest cleared his throat for attention.

They both took their vows. (Sorry idk this wedding stuff as I only go to wedding for fun & food😋)

"You may now ki–", he was cut off when Jungkook smashed his lips on hers while kissing her passionately.

She wrapped her arms around his neck while the other wrapped his hands around his waist pulling her closer.

Everyone awed at the scene infront of them.

After breaking the kiss they stared at each other lovingly.

"You're mine now, Jeon Y/n", he said proudly as he smiled.

She pulled him closer by his collar and said, "And You're mine, Jeon Jungkook"

"Forever yours!", Jungkook replied happily as he pulled her closer to kiss her again.

4 years later

"Big baby, bring our little baby down here!", Y/n called out from the kitchen.

Jungkook came down with his sleepy eyes and messy hair, a 3 year old boy in his arms who's sleeping till now.

"I'm sho shleepy", the boy who's name is Jeon Taehyun, mumbled.

"I'm shleepy too, my son", Jungkook mumbled as he sat on the couch with Taehyun still in his arms.