𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘛𝘸𝘰

Start from the beginning

"I know, I am but I wanna take it out after today" she said, I nodded.

"Whatchu' finna get into?" I asked rubbing her thighs.

"I'm going to the beach with Mulani and Senia. It's like a girls day" Euphoria said, I looked ahead going into daze as I felt her rubbing my neck.

Ian know what it was but whenever she touched me or rubbed on me I always felt a sense of peace wash over me—Like it wasn't just whenever she touched me, it was whenever I was around her and I found dat' shit crazy because I always felt myself needing to be around or touching her.

"Paris" I heard Euphoria call out, I hummed in response. "Do you hear me?"

"Nawl, my fault mama" I said looking up at her. "Whatchu' say?"

"I asked if you're were going to be here when I got back because I don't really know the time we're getting back" Euphoria said.

"Oh, y'all finna be out late?" I asked, she shrugged.

"Maybe" she mumbled, I nodded.

"Ion' know, I might but if I don't call me and lemme know you good or if you want me ta' come get you" I said, she nodded.

I grabbed Euphoria's waist as she slumped down frowning making me place her onto my lap. "What's wrong?" I asked pecking her face.

She shook her head.

"I'm okay" she said.

"You sure?" I asked, she nodded. "When y'all  suppose to be leaving?"

"I don—Friend!" I heard Mulani call out.

"I think right now" Euphoria said standing up, I did the same. I watched as she moved around the room grabbing her things before something caught my attention.

"Euphoria..." I called out.

"Yes" she answered.

"Where dat' shit dat' cover yo body at?" I asked eyeing her, she hummed. "Where dat' shit dat' cover yo body—dat' go around yo body?"

"You're talking about a cover up?" Euphoria asked, I nodded. "Yeah"

"Where yo shit at? Youn' got one?" I asked. I wasn't the controlling type of nigga to be insecure or tell my girl what'd she needed to wear but I definitely wasn't tryna' have her out here in the open like she was. She'd only had on top and bottom bathing suit on which showed most of her body and shit, I wasn't gone have her leaving out wit' barely shit on.

"I don't have one" Euphoria said, I stood there looking at her.

"Why?" I asked, she shrugged. "Ion' want you going out like dat"

"What do you mean?" She asked furrowing her eyebrows. "I look pretty"

"And you do mama but I'm not going fa' da. You barely got shit on and yo ass cheeks hanging out" I said pointing out the obvious.

"But we're just going to the beach, I'm not even getting out anywhere" she said, I shook my head as I listened to her while she kept trying to reason. "Paris, I'm not getting out anywhere except the beach"

"Nawl" I said feeling around in my pockets before I grabbed Euphoria's hands and walked out the room. "Come on"

"Where are we going?" She asked, I continued walking as we walked outside towards my car. I hit the unlock button and opened the car door as I sat in the driver seat, I reached inside the console and grabbed some money before I shut it.

"Here, buy you ah' cover up or something" I said handing her the money, she shook her head. I looked at her as she looked at me. "Euphoria"

"I have my own money so I can buy my own cover up, I don't need your money!" Euphoria said raising her voice.