Chapter 6 - Shopping Spree

Start from the beginning

Bakugo looks at him closely and shakes his head with disapproval. "No, that's too casual. Next outfit!?" Bakugo pushes him back into the dresser room before sitting back on the couch. "You got some taste hun." "That's what you get for being the son of the most fashion and beauty company." Midnight hum with a small shocked look waiting for the work.

" Midnight hum with a small shocked look waiting for the work

"What do you think? The pants is too short to my opinion." Midoriya said with a blush looking to the back of himself looking at his ass being very perky. "Hmm you right hun but you can wear it for another time. Go change into the last outfit." "Okay!?" Midoriya walks back in the room knowing that Bakugo was the one who gave him this outfit.

" "Okay!?" Midoriya walks back in the room knowing that Bakugo was the one who gave him this outfit

Midoriya looks at the mirror, feeling the outfit. He was super happy. "What's taken so long does it not fit your hip?" "No! It's a perfect hold on let me come out." Midoriya walked out of the room and Bakugo took a picture of the outfit for himself to send to his mother. "This looks great on you hun!" Bakugo turns Midoriya around to be happy for him. "This looks good now, go change and we buy all the outfits but this one is perfect for your date. Then we can head to get your haircut." They were happy that the green-haired boy was finally happy again and not thinking about what happened later on the day. They went and paid for the outfits with Midnight card since she said that she was paying for all the outfits. The three talked about many things with each other as they kept talking. They did pit stops to get hero merch or new books for Midoriya that he bought with the card that his father gave him. He enjoyed that he finally has friends that are not just Bakugo even if he doesn't complain that Bakugo is his friend but at least has more friends.

They have arrived at the hair salon. "What can I do for you guys?" The lady said as wiping their chair. "This boy needs new hair due." Midoriya sat down on the chair. The lady put the cloth over him. "What do you want me to do?" Midoriya thought about this for a few minutes. "Surprise me." The lady smiles with a big smile and starts going with the hairstyle that is in her mind. Once she was done with the hairstyle Midnight and Bakugo were in shock that the new hairstyle looked amazing. She spun the chair for Midoriya to look at the mirror. "Do you like it?" The lady rubbing her hand nervously hoping he like the new hairstyle.

 "Do you like it?" The lady rubbing her hand nervously hoping he like the new hairstyle

(pretend that hair color is green)

"I just don't like it...I love it!" Midoriya said with a laugh as the lady let out a sigh of relief. "Thank goodness I thought you hated it." Midoriya took her hand and smiled brightly at her. "You did amazing. I would most definitely come back again for a new hairstyle." The lady smiled softly at the green hair kid said to her. Midoriya gave her the amount of money for a new hairstyle and then gave her the biggest tip before leaving the store. "Today was amazing, guys thanks for taking me here to cool off." "No problem deku you need to get him out of your mind and are sure you still want to go on this date?" Midoriya looks at his friend and smiles softly on how worried he is for him. "Yes, most definitely want to go on a date. I feel comfortable with Sho." Midnight smirk at her best friend's first name based on this boy. "I hope it goes well. Don't worry I know that coffee addicted cat lover is going to treat you right Mido." Midnight patted the back of Midoriya back with a smirk. "But if he does something wrong you friend, myself, and all the other proheros in the chat will beat him with plump." Midoriya laugh at Bakugo agree to this he already know he would be dead to hurt his feelings. They get in Midnight car and Bakugo gives her his address not Midoriya's because he wants to threaten Easeredhead before he goes on his date.

Midnight stop in front of Bakugo's house. "Thanks again for spending your time with us Midnight." She laughed softly, "You can call me Nemuri. We are friends after all." Midoriya's bright smile means that he can call her by her real name. "Thank you Nemuri, talk to you later." Nemuri waves at them as she drives off to her apartment leaving the two teens alone. "Okay Deku, let's go to the old hag. I'm really worried about you and I know how she is." Midoriya nodded his head as Bakugo opened the door to see his parents talking with Nezu on the phone about who was the police who needed to be fired. "Okay they just walk in and talk to you later. Bye bye thank you again." Mistuki hangs up and tackles Midoriya into a big hug. "Izu! I'm happy that you are here. Are you okay? Why do you have shopping bags? Did you guys go on a shopping spree without me!? Oh my goodness your hair looks beautiful! It really does fit you hun." She went on holding a rant which Midoriya stayed still as she looked at him with a big smile. "Auntie calm down please let us explain what happened." She let go and guided him to the couch as Bakugo took the bags and to take it to Midoriya's room that was made since he was 10 years old.

Midoriya starts to explain everything that has been going on for a couple weeks. He explains that Easerhead had asked him out which Mistuki was super happy that she was super happy that her baby is going to have a date. As Mistuki did explain to her side how her and Nezu were firing all the crooked cops so it would be easier to arrest his mother. Midoriya was glad and happy that it would happen. He can't wait for it to happen. "He would come here to pick me up for the date. That was what Kacchan said but I think he wants to have a 'chat' with him before we go on the date." Mistuki was happy with a big grin. "Oh I was about to say that because I want to have a small chat with this prohero." Mistuki put her hand on his shoulder. "Now go take a bath and go to bed. You have a long amazing date tomorrow." "Okay goodnight auntie." Midoriya got up and went to his room to get ready to go to sleep. "What are we going to do with this boy?" Her husband sat down with a soft sigh before taking a sip of his coffee. "Nothing for now and let everything flow. He is now in good hands with the man who is now willing to adopt him and take good care of him. We must have faith in Nezu."