Chapter 37

Kaminari's P.O.V.

I messed up bad. Really bad. And I regret it a lot. I guess I have to look at it from his point of view. But the problem is, I can't.

Thing is I can't though. I was born with no soulmate at all. That whole string and bonding thing doesn't apply to me. So basically I am allowed to date anyone I want without being bonded to one certain person. The problem is everyone I know has a soulmate and it's hard for them to date someone other than their soulmate. But it's equally hard for me to understand them. But it doesn't justify the fact that I cheated.

I guess I was being stupid. You see, the girl I cheated on him with was a Kendo from Class 1-B. At first we were just friends because we understood each other. You see, she also had no soulmate, but she also didn't know that I was already dating Kirishima. One day, she confessed to me and I didn't have the balls to say no. So I went along with it and actually started liking her. Then I started feeling guilty and avoided Kirishima, not being able to face him. And things just went downhill from there.

Kendo still doesn't know about Kiri. So I'm going to call off me and Kendo's relationship while I can.

Next Day (Bakugou's P.O.V.)

I have never seen Todoroki look so conflicted before. Right now, he's just looking up at the ceiling with a face that reads "I can't poop." It's kind of disturbing. More people started coming down for breakfast before class, but there were a lot who was concerned for Todoroki because of his face. Then that new kid Zero walked over to Todoroki and handed him a cup if orange juice. Todoroki's face went back to normal and he smiled at Zero. I wonder what he was thinking so hard about.

"Kacchan!" I heard someone whisper-yell.

I knew that it was Deku but I didn't really see him anywhere.

"Over here," I heard him say.

I looked around again and saw two hands poking out behind one of the plants. I guess his green hair camouflaged with the plant. I walked over to him.

"Deku, what are you doing?" I asked.

"SHHH!!" he replied aggressively.

He pulled me behind the plant with him and pointed in Todoroki's direction.

"You see that?" he asked.

I looked over at Todoroki who was across the room talking to Zero. Which was pretty normal nowadays. I didn't like it at first but it happens everyday, all day so I got used to it.

"I don't see what's wrong. They've been like that all week. Zero said they were close friends in middle school," I said.

"I know but I know that look. They like each other. Todoroki only smiles like that when he's with you, and all of a sudden he smiles like that when he's with Zero as well?" he said.

He's got a point, but I'm pretty sure it's nothing. It's been a while and they miss each other, that's all. That is a normal reaction when you finally get to see your friend that you haven't seen in years.

"Deku, your being paranoid. If Engine Legs moved to a different school and you haven't seen him until a few years later, how would you react?" I said.

He sighed realizing that I had a point.

"Fine, but if they end up in some type of relationship behind our backs, I'm gonna say I told you so," he stated.

I nodded my head and we both decided to stop stalking them and eat.

Todoroki's P.O.V.

I still don't get why Zero suddenly transfer here. It's not like Shiketsu is a bad school, it's actually really good. I know he said that he has been looking for me, but anyone and their mother knows that's straight up bullcrap. After the incident we acted like the other didn't exist. I've been sitting here in the common room staring at the ceiling since 6 am, trying to figure out why Zero transfered. I've been trying to figure it out the while week he's been here, but he keeps bugging me everytime he sees me so I haven't really been able to. I still haven't come to any conclusion as to why he transfered.

Just as I was thinking about him, he popped up right in my face with a smile so bright that my eyes were hurting. He gave me a glass of orange juice and sat right beside me on the couch.

"How are you today? You look constipated," he said.

I chuckled at his statement.

"Constipated? Really?" I asked.

He nodded his head and was still smiling.

"Well actually I'm having trouble figure something out," I said.

"I can help with that," Zero volunteered.

"Okay, so recently an old friend of mine from middle school came back into my life after years. His name is Zero Hashibira. Zero and I were extremely close. We were closer than friends. But one day that ended when we were caught doing something nasty by my homophobic father. After that we never spoke again. A new school year starts and I'm a second year and the new student in my class seems to be Mr. Hashibira himself. He left Shiketsu, which is a really amazing school, to come to U.A.. When Zero and I got to actually talk, I asked him why he was here. He said he's been looking for me which I knew was a lie because Zero flares his nose when he lies. So I've been thinking pretty hard about why he transferred here. Can you tell me?" I stated.

When I looked over at Zero, he was looking down at the ground. He looked like he was hurting and he shut his eyes tightly.

"Zero? Are you okay?" I asked.

I put my hand on his face and turned his head towards me. He was crying. And when I say crying, I meant C-R-Y-I-N-G.

"Zero what's wrong?" I said.

"I can't! I can't do it!" he said.

People in the common room started turning around to see what was happening. So I made Zero stand up and guided him to the boy's bathroom. When we got there I checked of anyone else was there and it was no one. I looked over at Zero and he was still crying so I approached him and hugged him. He hugged me back and buried his head in my neck.

"You gonna tell me what's wrong?" I asked.

"I can't do it," he said.

"Do what?" I asked.

He let go of me and looked me in the eyes.

"If I say it, you'll leave me again," he said.

Leave him? When did I ever leave him? He left me! But whatever.

"Just say it, I won't leave," I said.

"Your dad...he paid me to...to...to hurt you again," he stuttered out.

"What?" I said sternly.

A look of shame crossed his face.

"And you agreed?" I said.

He nodded his head again. I can't believe it! Both of those motherfuckers! Without thinking I punched Zero in his face and ran out the bathroom.

"Shoto!" he yelled.

I completely ignored him and exited the dorm building. I should've went with my instinct. I knew I couldn't trust him.

_________________________________________ Author's Note:

Hope you enjoy!!

I love to read and reply to some of your comments so please comment. And don't forget to vote for this chapter.

Two updates every Friday.

-Love Jayla