Chapter 2

Y/n hung the phone up and went to the library. Well, she had to go to the otherside of the city an able to get what she needed.

"Why hello there. Haven't seen you around, what is it that your looking for?" An elderly man at the front deask asked with a warm gentle smile.

Y/n nods
"Well, I have a school project for history class, and we get to do the projects based on different religions and I chose greek mythology." Y/n lied through her teeth.

The old man nods as he started to lead the girl
"Yes, we have a lot of those kinds of books. It's nice to know youngsters like you are doing your research by actually going to a library instead of going on the Internet."

Y/n chuckled
"Well, not everything on the internet is correct. And plus, the bright screen hurts my eyes." Y/n said pointing to her face that still had the sunglasses on

"Here we are. But I must tell you, some of it is in English." The old man said.
"No worries. I think I can manage."
Y/n said with a reassuring smile.
"You can ask me for help any time."

"Yes. Thank you Sir."
Y/n bowed her head and went to the book shelves

Y/n startes to pull books out and starts reading. The books seem to pile up more and more by the hour. And the more books Y/n read the more sense things were.

_

Jin-Woo had just finished a mission and saw that he has had 20 miss calls from Jin-Ah.

Jin-Woo calls Jin-Ah back and she picks up insistently.
"Hey what's-"

"Please tell me Y/n is with you!" Jin-Ah shouted, cutting Jin-Woo off. Jin-Woo flinched and raised a brow
"No. Is she not at home?" He asked, panicking a little.

"No! She's not in her room. She isn't at the park! I've been looking around the whole damn area! And she isn't answering my text or calls!!" Jin-Ah's mind was going crazy with scenarios that were not helping Jin-Woo was trying to keep his cool.

"Hold on. I think I can track her phone with mine. . ." Jin-Woo said as he used his phone to trak down where Y/n was.

"What the. . ." Jin-Woo blurted out as he saw where Y/n was at.

"What!? What is it!?" Jin-Ah shouted

"Um she. . . she's on the other side of the city." Jin-Woo said as he pinnd her location.
"What is she doing all the say there?"
Jin-Ah asked

"I don't know. But I'm about to find out."
Jin-Woo said as he hung up. If Y/n didn't give him a good enough excuse, then she's grounded.

_

Y/n purchased the last 3 books she didn't finish reading and bid the old man fairwell.
She was happy she got enough information to tell everyone when they meet or talk again.

Especially to Eui. She needs to understand this more then anyone.

"You look happy." A familiar voice said, causing Y/n to stop and look up, just to see her brother with an unpleased face.

"Oh um. Hey bro! What ya doin here😃"
Y/n was now shaking in fear. Now that her brother was more built, he was now more intimidating

"I should be asking you the same thing. What are you doing here, kilometers away from where we live." Jin-woo said with a deep frown.

Since Jin-woo was more bigger now Y/n felt very intimidated right now. And when she is intimated she says stupid shit.
"I um, was meeting up with my boyfriend!"
Y/n said with a big forced smile.

". . . Your what" Jin-woo was, of course, more angry.

Y/n froze, thinking over about what she had just said.
'. . . I welp, I'm in danger'