Chapter 1

"Baby, wake up." Jin-Ah spoke softly and shook Y/n's body softly. Y/n groaned as she shifted her body to the other side.

"No. Don't wake her up. I'll carry her." Jin-Woo said as Jin-Ah nods and backed up for Jin-Woo to pick her up.

Jin-Woo picked Y/n up and carry her up to the apartment. Jin-Woo take's Y/n to her room with Jin-Ah following close behind.

Jin-Woo layed Y/n down on her bed and attempted to take her glasses off. That is until Y/n woke up and grabbed her brother's wrist to stop him from taking the glasses off.

"A-ah. Sorry did I wake you?" Jin-Woo asked worried.
"Huh? Oh no it's fine." Y/n yawns and smiled up to her brother while adjusting her sunglasses that she still didn't take off.

Jin-Ah was by the door and frowns slightly at her sisters odd behavior for a second but then brushed it off as she walked twords her two siblings and sat on Y/n's bed.
"Well. I'll be at school tommorw and Jin-Woo will be at a raide. So will you be ok here by yourself tommorw?" Jin-Ah asked holding Y/n's oddly cold hands.

"Yeah! I'll be just fine. I need some rest anyways" Y/n sighed out. Jin-Woo chuckled and ruffled his sisters hair.

"Ok. Well goodnight my little bunny!" Jin-Ah said smothering you face in kisses making sure to avoid the glasses.
"Gah! On come on! I'm not 5 anymore so stop calling me that!" Y/n said pouting.

Jin-Ah and Jin-Woo just glance at each other, them knowing damn well that they won't stop treating her like she's a toddler.

"Goodnight" Jin-Woo and Jin-Ah said one more time closing Y/n's door. Y/n sighed as she rubbed her eyes under her sunglasses.

Y/n lays on her bed but keeps her eyes open. She stayed up all night, afraid if she falls asleep when the sun isn't up, she'll die. That's what she's been doing for the past two days ever since that night at the festival.

FLASHBACK

Y/n is seen with Mr. Kwang-hyung and the other constriction men working on the new daycare. Y/n was nailing down the roof with Jin-su.

It was getting dark and everyone decided to go and enjoy the festival with their families. Y/n and Jin-su were the last ones as they just wanted to set a few things up for tommorw so when everyone comes back they can just get right to work and not worry about looking for the right tools.

"Are you sure your siblings won't mind you staying here for a few more days?" Jin-su asked.
"Yeah I'm sure. Plus, I don't really have to go to school on the first week. So I'll be ok." Y/n said as she yawns.

"Huh?" The two teens noticed that someone was running twords them

"Father Joo Hwan?" Jin-su said in confusion. The man stood in front of the kids panting.
"Is it just you two!?" He asked, as if he was in distress. Causing Y/n to frown and feel worried.
"Yes, everyone went to enjoy the festival. Father Joo Jawn, is everything alright?"
Y/n asked walking twords the man.

"The two of you will do. Come, I must show you two something."

Jin-su and Y/n look at each other with doubtful looks.

END OF FLASHBACK

The young girl sighed as she slowly got up from her bed.

She wallked to her door but stopped as she heard muffled voices.

"Should I stay?" Jin-Woo asked.

"I mean yeah you can if you want. But I think she just needs some time to herself."
Jin-Ah's voice came in. Y/n frowns as her grip on the door knob tightened.

Y/n took a deep brath in and rubbed her eyes under her sunglasses and walked over to her window and opened the window, feeling the cool brezz.

Y/n stayed like that for a full on hour and decided to get ready for the day. She had some work she needed to get done.

Y/n got to the bathroom. She slowly took her clothes off, and as she did, on her back was what looked like a tattoo that looked like it was of her spine, it trailed down the midle of her back where her spine was.

Y/n looks up and her glasses are no longer there. And there you can see you have deep eye bags on your tired face.
You sighed and got into the shower, enjoying the steaming hot water.

Her E/C eyes were slightly dull. Along with her facial expression.

Y/n finished showering and got ready. She put her glasses on and grabbed her phone dialing a number

"Hello?" A deep voice answered

"Hey, it's me. Im heading to the library right now." Y/n said putting her shoes.

"That's good. Me and Ki-tea are in Japan right now. It's possible that
Father Joo Hwan might have mixed a few things up from the book, so me and Ki-tea are going to see if we can get the books here too." Jin-su said.

Y/n nods
"That good. Has Eui contacted you two yet?" Y/n asked as she locked tbe door to the apartment.

"I was gonna ask you the same thing. Not even her mother has gotten any word of her whereabouts. Do you think she. . ."

"No. She wouldn't be. Let's discuss this later on." Y/n sighed out.

". . . ok"

Y/n hung up and ran her fingers through her hair looking up to the sky.