Chapter 2 Part2

*3rd Person POV*

In Class-A

After the whole introduction of the points system all the students were shocked, bewilderment spread among the students.

"Hey, hey! Do you want to check out a store with me on our way back?Let's do some shopping!" one girl cried.

"Sure. With this much, we can buy anything. I'm so glad I got into this

school!" another said

"Before that I think it will be best if we introduce ourselves and become friends as soon as possible after all we are going to spend these 3 years together" said a petite teenage girl with lilac colored hair and violet eyes. She wore a black beret on her head with a gray ribbon connected to it with the standard school uniform.

"Agreed" half of the students shouted.

"I guess I will go first then, my name is Sakayanagi Arisu and I would like to lead this class it's a pleasure to meet you all".

The students knew that she was one of the most brilliant students of Class-A and could somewhat understand why she would want to lead the class but they were still shocked to see how she announced this without even showing a slight sign of nervousness her eyes were filled with determination.

"My name is katsuragi kohei and I would like to help Class-A achieve greater heights" a bald boy said.
The boy was indirectly challenging Sakayanagi for the leaders position after that a blonde girl with stars in her eyes✨✨ stood up. She was quite beautiful the boys were nearly dead 😂😅.

"My name is Shokuhou Misaki and I would also like to declare that I want to be the class leader"

The students of Class-A started to discuss about their current situation. The class was then divided in three factions. Sakayanagi, Katsuragi and Misaki being their leaders. The students were having small chats with each other but soon the peace of the classroom was disturbed by the entrance of one person opening the door of the class while standing in the doorway, all the attention shifted to him.

"Tch, I don't believe that bastard Alister he must be plotting something as usual but I also wanted to pass my days free from paper work finely I can get some peace even if it is only for a while..... Huh what's with the 3rd sting looking at me like I'm some zoo attraction!!"

The boys deadly gaze made all the students look away from him, some were wondering what's with the hair and the crouch.

"Araa Araa u are scaring them with your gaze don't do that remember they are our classmates" Misaki said as she drew closer to the albino boy.

" As always with the Queen attitude,well suit your self your majesty because, I'm not playing to get buddy buddy with some mokey's with out brain why should I care if they are our classmates"

"Now now don't be mean at the very least you can give a proper introduction to our classmates Accelerator" Misaki said with a smile

"Tch whatever, listen you all third strings I won't be repeating myself again my name is Accelerator and I like to be alone" Accelerator said that and started moving towards his seat. Some student were offended by what Accelerator said soon Katsuragi stood up and walked towards Accelerator.

"You have some nerve arriving late and in addition picking fight's with your classmate's on the first day, I don't care who you are or what you think, we are all equal in this school we are all Class A" Katsuragi said.

Accelerator looked at this bald sack who stood in his way and then started speaking.

"Tf u saying to me you mother......" Accelerator was cut off by Sakayanagi.