After washing the bottle, Wen Qiuxing tried to flush a bottle of milk and tasted the temperature and concentration.

The blond baby yawned with his palm over his mouth, and smashed two pink lips, and suddenly opened his eyes.

Immediately when he was about to cry, Wen Qiu waked up and put the swaddle in his arms neatly, and then put the pacifier into the baby's mouth.

"..." The king watched the father and son silently on the sofa.

Speaking of course, this is Wen Qiuxing's first independent milk child. Before that, it was the work of His Majesty Sand Eagle.

In other words, the baby has been personally cared for by the king from the day of birth, and also has to take care of Wen Qiuxing, the father who performed the operation.

It cannot be said that others did not contribute.

The second time he put the baby to sleep, Wen Qiuxing immediately put the baby back in the crib, not used to him.

After doing all this, it’s time to talk about their business.

Wen Qiuxing walked over, looked at the handsome and charming king, and sat down beside others: "Let's talk."

This familiar scene directly made the court tighten the muscles of the whole body. .

You know, after going back that time, he had a rather unbearable period of time, and it was hard to remember.

"What are you talking about?" The blond man's face stretched.

"What do you think the baby's name is good?" Wen Qiuxing touched his chin and looked up at the ceiling at a 45° angle.

His Majesty the King said nothing, but turned his grey-blue eyes to look at the young man.

It looks exceptional... unbelievable.

"How about Wen Haonan?" Wen Qiu waked up and shot his thigh: "I tell you, my idol when he was a child is called Chen Haonan! This man is awesome, everyone calls him Haonan brother."

Hong Xing and Chen Haonan were very popular in the 1990s.

But when he traversed at that time, only the pheasant brother who had married and had children was still red.

The monarch and Wen Qiuxing have been together for a long time, and naturally know what ‘nitty’ means.

Idol?

"How powerful is it?"

"A person can cut ten." Wen Qiuxing said.

The king rolled his eyes and said nothing.

"..." Wen Qiu Xing scratched his head and remembered that His Majesty Sand Eagle was fighting **** battles with a fighter plane.

It's no wonder that people don't look at one cut ten.

"So what's your name?" Earthman gave up the name of Brother Haonan with pain.

"Feng Yun." The king said to him.

"Poof..." Wen Qiu woke up thinking, are you trying to laugh at Brother Brother to inherit Brother Cubs?

You know, when he heard Feng Yun, a small curly hair burst into his mind.

No, it might as well be Wen Haonan!

Wait, the surname is Cong Cui, and the name is OK!

Does His Majesty Sha Diao have a B number that they have divorced?

Wen Qiu wakes up and sees that Ya is still thinking hard about her name, it seems to be gone.

"Don't even think about it, call Ziqi." Wen Qiuxing said: "If there is a younger brother, it's called Zilin." If there is a sister behind Zilin, it's called Luping, he thought.