However, Wen Qiuxing does not blame others. This time, he is indeed his own.

After closing the wound, Wen Qiuxing and the baby were transferred to the ward.

A nurse nurse in the obstetrics and gynecology department stayed to demonstrate to two novice dads how to breastfeed their children.

In view of Wen Qiuxing's excessive loss of babies and limited energy, he fell asleep halfway.

The burden of the milk child fell undoubtedly on the king's head.

"..."

At eight o'clock in the morning, Wen Qiuxing woke up and woke up, and the ward was very quiet at this moment.

I just had a belly after a laparotomy, and there was no unexpected pain.

The earth youth tranced for a second, remembering what happened before, and quickly turned around to find the baby, and saw the baby sleeping in the arms of the king, and it was already bright outside.

"Feng Ting." Wen Qiuxing was quiet but shouted the king's name firmly.

"..." The man who thought he was successful in disguise froze.

"I'm hungry." Wen Qiuxing said.

The man holding the baby nodded, put the swaddle next to the young man and instructed: "He just ate enough, he might cry after a while of peeing, and I will deal with it when I come back."

Having said that, this man who had to take care of the baby and Bao Dad went out like a gust of wind.

Within twenty minutes, the other party had returned with the food they had eaten.

Seeing the baby sleeping fragrantly beside her, Wen Qiuxing sat up cautiously, cushioned her waist with a large pillow in the hospital, and ate with a big lunch box, eating in a bold style.

I remembered washing my face after eating...

There are others who need to go to the bathroom.

This other person is naturally a court, and the imperial monarch who once did not touch the spring water in his fingers is now being summoned by him in the hospital.

Finally tossing away, Wen Qiuxing leaned on the bed and looked at the person opposite: "You go to sleep for a while."

The king shook his head: "I am not sleepy."

"Let you go, you go." Wen Qiuxing said very well: "While the baby is asleep, I can squint for a while, or wait for him to make trouble and you can't sleep all night."

At this time, the king was unable to do so, and went to sleep on the opposite bed.

About five minutes before lying down, the baby cried.

Wen Qiuxing hadn't responded yet. The man who had just laid down swiftly climbed up with a hand, stepped forward, took the crying baby to his bed, opened the swaddle and checked the baby's legs.

"How is it?" Wen Qiuxing had a stomachache and couldn't take her hand. She could only open her mouth.

"Urine," His Majesty the King said coldly.

"The diaper is in his suitcase." Wen Qiuxing sat on the bed and directed.

"I know." The court had opened the suitcase.

Wen Qiuxing was a novice, knowing that he would bring his own children in the future, so he was attentive and did not dare to miss the details of a diaper change.

Babies will be hungry if they have urine.

Feng Ting changed the diaper for him, and he started flushing milk again.