"Not that." Wen Qiuxing felt that the other party's understanding was biased, explaining: "I mean, you forgot that the marriage relationship has not been released."

After speaking, he was relieved.

Although the king's haggardness was unclear because of a headache, it was still a divorce during this time, but how much... he still felt uncomfortable.

As he said, although they are not together, he has no prejudice to the king.

After breaking up, I hope the other party will do well.

"This is the purpose of your contact with me?" Feng Ting said.

The eyes that were full of fatigue just opened slightly, and this subconscious reaction exposed his mind completely, and reflected in the eyes of the earth's youth.

"Well." Wen Qiuxing whispered.

"You're so cruel." The king ripped his lips, but his smile didn't reach his eyes: "I was waiting for you outside for half an hour that day."

Wen Qiuxing didn't know how to go back.

He couldn't say the words of persuading the other party how to do it.

Can only change the topic and say: "So what, do you have a headache?" Seeing the other person's background as if it was a restaurant, he asked again: "Do you eat well?"

He didn't ask about sleep. How could he ask to see people with two dark circles.

"I will do what you want." Feng Ting sneered: "Tomorrow you will receive news of the dissolution of my marriage."

"I..." Wen Qiuxing was ready to say something.

"Return me the star Yaoshi I gave you." The king interrupted Wen Qiuxing's speech, and asked coldly: "I must have been crazy before I would give it to someone like you."

Wen Qiuxing took a deep breath and nodded: "I will give you back what you give."

Including the planet named after him.

There are rings and so on, have you paid it back?

"You personally brought it to me." Feng Ting said.

"..." Wen Qiu was stunned.

"What's wrong, do you think I will treat you?" The blond man sneered disdainfully: "You think too much, you are not worth it."

Wen Qiuxing later wanted to understand why someone would hate his predecessor after breaking up.

Yomo is because love is true love, and all fantasy is too beautiful.

Beautiful X10000.

Broken X10000+1.

"Tomorrow I will return you personally." He agreed to the king's request.

At nine o'clock the next morning, the young man who was dressed neatly and had a pair of sunglasses on his face was ready to go out. When he sat down and put on his shoes, he paused.