"Will you leave me, Father..." Akito asked as she sat by Akira's bed. Tsubaki who heard the question stopped in the middle of pouring some tea and listened, sadly.

"There is nothing to worry about, Akito" Her father's frail hands reached out to Akito. "Because I won't be leaving you. You won't be able to see me but I'll be there with you" Her father then looked at Tsubaki. "Both of you."

Tsubaki clenched her fist and bit her lower lip, trying hard not to cry. The girl then stood up and sat near Akira and smiled, a very fake smile to be honest. "Otou-san, today I taught Akito to write your name in kanji." Tsubaki chirped.

"Akito has a very beautiful handwriting." She placed her hand on Akito's head and smiled. Her eyes lit up in happiness hearing her sister's praise.

Tsubaki continued smiling and said. "The next kanji I will be teaching her is your name, Father and then Mother's ah-..." She cut yourself off. Tsubaki always tried to not bring up her mother in any conversation with her father and sister. She even made sure to always meet her mother without their knowledge.

"Its fine, Tsubaki. You are too considerate to others." Akira smiled before it disappeared and he then sighed. "Ren was supposed to be happy. After all, I am a man who will die but I will leave behind two children."

"One very kind and caring child and the other with a 'special existence'." Her father's hand slowly fell and laid by his side. "Ren and I is a proof that we're special"

"We didn't reconcile our relationship did we,Ren..." Akira's eyes slowly closed.

"Don't go yet!" Tsubaki shouted. He was dying. She quickly turned around and ran "I want you two to talk before you leave!"

However when she returned with Ren it was too late.

"Why..." Hearing her mother talk in this tone tore your heart.

"Akira-san didn't die alone" The head maid who was also present in the room, explained. "It was all very sudden. He passed away quickly and peacefully. The one who was here till the end was Akito-san. Akito-san received Akira-san's will..."

"This thing... Akira-san only used this girl as a toy to spend his spare time on." Ren shouted as she pointed at Akito.

"I'm special..."Akito's small voice could be heard.

"Akira-san would be damned! Things like toy aren't needed anymore! She is no longer necessary." Tsubaki eyes widened. She knew Ren would avoid Akito but never once did you realize that Ren spoke to Akito in such a way.

"I have a 'special existence'. I have been given an 'eternal promise' and everyone is waiting for me." Akito spoke. Her eyes looking usually dark. "I am wanted. That's what father said."

The elder sibling's legs felt weak. Till now Akito felt like her own sister but the way she was now, Tsubaki wanted to bend down and prostrate herself and simply weep. Only right now did you realize you had not treated her the way she should be treated because after all Akito is her master...Her God.

"You're confusing your father's words. You're the one who is insignificant." Ren fought back. "Bonds? Eternity? Those are all delusions and nothing will be permanent"

"I wonder when it would be broken...Yet you think everyone will love you and is waiting for you? How ridiculous-"

"Mother, I suggest you stop." Tsubaki stood in between Akito and Ren. "To think you had been talking to Akito in such a way all this times..."

"Akito" She started as she kept looking Ren in the eye. "You are not wrong. You will never be wrong. Why? Because you are God. Everything you do is right."