Reunion

This is my first time sharing my stories 😅😅 so please don't judge , you can also send requests

This is a class reunion it has class salt except for alix and kim and Lila is still a lying brat 

Mari's POV

"Are you sure  you want to go Angel?" Damien asked as we stared at my former school  Françoise Dupant High School.

"I'm sure I want to see my friends!"I said excitedly but somewhere deep down I was nervous although I would meet my friends again, I would also meet my bullies.

Alya's betrayal still haunted me,I was thought I was her best friend and she would always have my back but when Lila came and claimed to be famous and popular with celebrities , she threw  me away like garbage.

(Btw this is what they are wearing) 

her dress 

her dress 

her hair

Damien's outfit 

Imagine it's Damien

Imagine it's Damien

You can imagine other outfits if you like 

No one's POV

As Marinette and Damien entered all eyes were on them, three in particular, Adrien,Alya and Lila,Adrien after when Marinette left Paris, he realised he had feeling for her and it angered him to see her with another man but him,Lila was shocked and jealous that all the attention was on Marinette and the mysterious handsome man with her.She thought she had broke Marinette and no one would want to date her and Alya, she was furious 'the bully' had the nerve to show up to the reunion.(she still follows lila like a puppy)

A little Timeskip brought to you by my laziness

Marinette was talking with Alix and Kim, who were married and became athletes until they heard a screeach.

"Mari-sl*t how dare you show your disgusting face here when you bullied poor Lila" Alya screamed walking over to Marinette dragging Lila with her.

"It's nice to meet you to Miss Cesaire, how are you and Nino?" Marinette said adding a little venom to end of the sentence, Nino realising that Marinette was telling the truth, had apologized and broken up with Alya.

Alya face showed sadness but it turn into a determined look as she pushed Lila infront

"Lila is dating Damien Wayne and friends with MDC ,she can ruin you in one phone call!!!" Alya said smirking with Lila

Marinette,Kim and Alix bursted into laughter leaving Alya  and Lila confused, they thought Marinette would be scared.

"Why are you laughing" Alya shouted

Marinette ignored her and continued laughing.Alya raised her hand to slap Marinette but was stopped but an unknown person.Alya looked up to see Marinette mysterious date holding her hand from touching Marinette with glare on his face.

"Keep your hands to yourself Miss Cesaire" Damien said releasing her hand and wrapping his hand on Marinette's waist .Lila seeing the oppotunity to ruin Marinette again decided to show  herself.

"And how are you cutie?" she said swinging his hips and batting her eyelashes,trying to catch his attention

"You know Marinette used to bully me, she's a horrible person, you shouldn't date her" Lila said

"I know everything about my wife Miss Rossi and she is most certainingly not a horrible person, she is the most kind and beautiful woman in the world" Damien said in pride, angering Lila.

Seeing her plan wasn't working, she switched to Marinette

"And how are you Marinette what restuarant do you work at?"Lila said in a sickenly sweet tone 

"I am not a waitress Lila, I am a designer "Marinette said annoyed

"Hah , still on with that dream Marinette, Lila knows MDC, she can just metion you and your so called designer career would be over, plus she is dating Damien Wayne , you'll be ruined "Alya laughed 

"Why would I ever date a lying harlot like her when I have my angel?, allow me to introduce myself,my name is Damien Wayne, Marinette's husand" he said 

Alya face turned into shock and Lila's face paled.Alya finally using her brain, pulled out her phone and searched Damien Wayne, and saw a picture with Marinette and Damien, but it was labelled As Damien Wanye and MDC.

"B-but you said you were dating Damien Wayne and MDC! MARINETTE IS MDC !" Alya shouted at Lila glaring daggers at her.

"I-I was"she stuttered paling by the moment 

"I gave my best friend up for you thinking you were better than her!" Alya exclaimed

Lila smirked at the end of Alya sentence and looked at Marinette.Alya the  realised what she said.

"I-marinette that's not what i meant! I- " Alya said nervously 

"Save it Alya, I knew already,I'm not the same Marinette from highschool" Marinette said coldly sending Alya a glare.

Lila tried to slip away, she decided she would move somewhere else her lies were exposed but her plan failed, Alix and Kim grabbed her.

"Miss Rossi and Miss Cesaire you both will be sued, the papers would be delivered for you"Damien stated with venom in his voice.He took Marinette's hand and exited, leaving a crying Alya and pale-faced Lila

904 words

Umm this is not that good but okay, you can comment your opinion.

All photos are from google not mines