you rolled your eyes and nodded "sure.." mikey chuckled and got up, ready to leave.

you quickly searched through your bag, trying to find the dorayaki you bought for him.

you finally found, holding it in your hand "mikey, heard you ran out of dorayaki!" you said as you threw the dorayaki at him.

he caught with a smile on his face "thanks, scar face~" he said. you blushed slightly in embarrassment.

"hey! i have a name!" you yelled angrily, making mikey and draken stop and look at you as if to continue "it's tsugikuni y/n!"

the two turned away and started walking away. when they did, you flipped them off with a middle finger, shocking all of the boys there.

you laughed at their expressions and made your way to takemichi "oi, takemichi. you good?" you said as you reached out your hand.

he nodded as he grabbed your hand, you pulling him up "we'll go to my apartment and treat your wounds, aight?" you said.

he hesitantly nodded and followed you. you gave your grocery bag to him, along with the skateboard.

he held the things in his hands, you scooped him up. you held him in bridal style. the unknown boys left, but takemichi's gang was still there.

they all were surprised when you lifted him up "do you guys wanna come over too?" you asked.

they shook their heads "okay, well wait here for a few minutes." you said before running, more like teleporting to others, to your apartment.

you put takemichi down, telling him to put the skateboard down and the bag as well. he obeyed and put the skateboard down on the floor near the door.

he then put the grocery bag, on a table nearby. you came back dressed in a grey shirt and with gray shorts.

you grabbed a kit from your bathroom. you grabbed takemichi's hand and pulled him on the couch.

you started treating his wounds silently "tsugikuni-san?" he asked "call me y/n. and what is it?" you said.

"what.. are you?" he asked. you looked at him with wide eyes before recovering from your shock and chuckling.

"text your friends that you won't be coming there anymore. the story of mine i have to tell you is veeery long~" you said.

takemichi nodded and called his friends as you told him to. while he did that, you walked to the kitchen. there was the bag full of snacks and food and drinks.

you grabbed it and put things in their new place, like for example you bought some beer without alcohol in it so you put it into the fridge.

you grabbed a bowl and put some sakura mochi in it. you sighed, missing your old friends and family.

you grabbed the bowl that was now filled with sakura mochi and walked to the living room where takemichi was waiting for you.

you say down beside him, taking a deep breath. you were about to tell him everything that's happened to you in your past lives. well not everything, but the most important parts.

like for example, the reason why you look so much like mikey.why do you have scars on your body. why is the scar on your face. why are you so fast and strong.

you told him everything. he looked shocked, obviously. you just laughed at his face and started playing with your hair.

"so.. does that m-mean you're stronger than m-mikey?" he asked to which you nodded, shocking him even more.

you sighed, speaking "i got some new information from the wolf, so i should go check that out. you stay here." takemichi nodded as you stood up and left to your room.

you grabbed the note that was on your bed and opened it while walking back to the living room.

you sat down beside takemichi and started reading out loud.

"dear y/n,
as you may know, you live in your apartment alone. you may be still a child, but you still do. the reason is, because you are a self-raising child. you may have guessed this already, but just to let you know. there's money in your drawer in the box, where all money is kept at. there's your two pets waiting for you at xxxx-xxx-xxxx. everything is already dealt with, you just have to pay. those two pets, are the same pets as you had in the demon slayer world. they both have demon blood in their body, which kept them from dying. how? they once drank your blood while you were asleep, knowing this would happen. i sent them to this world, so you could have something from the demon slayer world. they're waiting for you. you should go the location at 4pm straight, today. if not today, then the same time tomorrow. if not tomorrow, them it's your loss."

you finished reading. you smiled happily, a chuckle coming from your mouth. takemichi looked at you with a smile "are you going to get them today? it's still 3:34pm so you still have a bit of time." he said.

you nodded "yeah, i'm gonna pick them up today. i should get ready now. are you gonna come with me or are you gonna go home?" you asked.

he shook his head "i'll go home. thanks for treating my wounds, y/n!" he said as he bowed his head a bit. you smiled in response and nodded.

you two said your goodbyes before takemichi left. you sighed in exhaustion and slight sadness, missing your demon slayer friends.

you ate the two last sakura mochis before leaving the apartment, making sure you have your skateboard, money, phone, earphones and keys.

you locked the apartment, left the building and started to ride your skateboard to the location where you're supposed to get your pets, toru and koku.

<><><><><><><>

hello fellow readers !! i hope you piled the first chapter ^^ i hope you're having a great day ! wellllll see you in the next chap then! byebye~