Characters!

Hey, guys! *waves frantically*

I just wanted to drop by real quick and thank you guys for giving my story a chance.

Now, let me just start off by saying:
I don't appreciate any kind of negativity. Although, you are free to curse a character but don't comment on my plot.

Yes, my plot. Again, if the plot is similar to anyone else's, I apologize, as it is purely a coincidence.

The Mafia princess plot is pretty much cliché, so if my story comes of as similar to any other stories, let me know.

We are on wattpad. You're not paying to read and I'm not getting paid for writing this.

I don't really care if I'm sounding like a brat or a bitch, but one negative comment can ruin my entire day.

Yes I can ignore them, but then again, I can't erase it from my brain.

If you don't like what I'm writing or saying, drop the book.

And what else?! Hmm, aha!
My girl won't be a pushover, you can't just walk over her and she'll let it go.

No, Astrid won't be a pushover and certainly not innocent. She has a good heart, but she won't
ever let someone
walk over
her.

At the start of the chapter, you'll notice I put some pictures and some quotes.

The pictures are basically the aesthetics of the chapter.

Again, thank you for reading and please refrain yourself
From negative
Comments.

This story contains violence, blood, and mature themes.

C H A R A C T E R S!