𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 9

Začít od začátku

Listening that I got goosebumps, I hope she is okay.

Just as the door opened...

Natasha's POV

Everything was still black, my eyes we're closed. I felt a sharp pain in my head. I couldn't move because I assumed my hands were tied. Oh god how could my own Father do this.

Wait actually, he can.

He is a bastard who can go to any level for achieving anything he wants. I'm afraid killing me one day would get him something.

I suppose I was inside a car as was made to sit in the back seat.

I wanted to open my eyes but at the same time I was waiting for a reaction or an action from the one driving the car. Which I got.

"It's of no use to keep your eyes shut when you're already awake"

I scoffed and opened my eyes, to finding out I was indeed in a car. I needed time to adjust the amount of brightness which was in the Limousine.

The car stopped, while I was busy figuring out where he had taken me to. I didn't even bother at the point if he would kill me. Why? Because I'm sure he don't have that amount of guts.

"Yah leave me!" He pulled my hand once getting me out of the car.

"Didn't you see what happened when you disobeyed me, huh?" He asks grabbing my wrist more harshly. I groan.

"Can't you stop being such a pain in the ass and walk straight!" He shouted in my ears.

I kept trying to get myself out of his grip.

He kept dragging me towards this big white mansion.

As we reached the door he pushed it open.

To my words at its lost I saw my Father, And my brothers.

_________________________

Ambrielle's POV

I was worried sick, that she didn't return from the bathroom earlier. What is taking her so long. It's been 30 minutes already. I tried to call her but her phone kept showing no signal. I decided to walk towards the washroom.

Soon my phone vibrated a message from her.

I opened it.

'Hey em, I'm sorry I have to leave due an emergency. I'll cover up for you. Please understand. Love you bye :) '

I sighed knowing that she is okay. She seriously gives me tensions. Why does she keep disappearing and abandoning me these days? I just hope everything is alright.

Now good, I have to pay the bill for heavens sake.

_________________________

Natasha's POV

All the emotions hidden in me seeing my Father right infront of me made me go insane. I wanted to curl up in a ball and cry and one side I wanted to get myself free and slap him across his face for everything he deserves.

No child deserves a father like him. It would be better a dead father than he who is living and making my life a living hell.

I looked besides me to the bodyguard. "Aren't you gonna leave me, this hurts!" I shouted and he gripped it more tight making me wince in pain.

"Hey! Leave her" Noel commanded him as his grip loosened on my wrist. I gently grabbed it staring at the red mark.

"I expected a better sentence from you" Father said making me look at him in annoyance.

Noel walked up to me standing besides me he grabbed my wrist and pulled out something from his pocket.

"Here, noona put this on y-"

"Keep your sympathy and your obligation to yourself" I shrugged my hand off his.

"Please understand this would have hur-"

"Would have hurt? Do you have any idea of what else have hurt me!?" I looked him face to face.

"You all just see to what is outside, using me as a toy won't do any good to you get that! Because when I was just a bait to you in the past You won't get my respect neither my piece of interest do you hear me?" I shouted which echoed through the Hall way.

"Okay easy there.. " Father started walking towards me. "What's got you so bottled up? Leaving your best friend on the dinner table?" I curled up my fist to just hit him right in his filthy face.

"Yes and also your disturbing presence" I said raising nothing my eyebrows.

"You haven't changed your attitude is it?" He said smirking.

I chuckled sarcastically. "Never not for you"

A pain rushed through my cheek as a slap landed on it.

I moved my fallen hair behind and faced him confidently.

"How dare you still look me in the eye, you bitch!" He said clenching his jaw.

There's nothing I will get being scared from him. Either way he is gonna take his way out of me. So better be unbreakable.

"Do whatever, I am not scared of your pathetic moves" I shouted at his face. He didn't budge off.

"I don't want to make this long. All I want from you is... Your mother" I looked at him with disgust.

"How much more low can you get? First me? Then my mother? She is living her life in Seoul, let her do that. If you want to hurt someone be it me not her" I talked up. He chuckled and spoke.

"How brave of you. I still want her" He argued.

"Reach her if you can then, why bother my existence" I wasn't being serious but the amount of times I be meddling in he won't do shit.

"You will definitely regret this"

"Will see who does"

___________________________

To be continued

Peace~

I'm so sorry for updating late but I had been out of connections and writing time so I had took the day off. Please excuse me.
Stay tuned for next... On Friday❤