𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 13

No one's POV

No one's POV

[At night 9pm at the hospital]

"Excuse me, is anyone from you... Miss Natasha?" The nurse came out asking them after about a complete 2 hours.

The duo girls stood up and ran towards her. "Y-yes it's me!" Natasha says stuttering as she was eagerly waiting for the nurse to say something.

The nurse looked at her from head to toe, and indeed she started to feel a bit uncomfortable. "What? Is something wrong?" Ambrielle spoke up seeing the nurse being suspicious or weird.

"Um no absolutely not. Miss Natasha please go inside he is Remembering you" Natasha sighed at the words and looked at Ambrielle.

How did he know Natasha was here? She thought.

Natasha's POV

"Hey, you alright?" I asked once I was made to come in the room grey had been treated in. His eyes roamed in the small space but rested at me when I entered.

He looked quite fine, his stomach had been wrapped in a white cloth and ofcourse rest of his chest was naked. I sighed and tried my best to avoid his eyes. It felt awkward.

"Hi-a-ah" He paused as his wound hurt trying to get up. I quickly showed him a sign to not get up.

"Are you alright now? I mean... Feeling better?" I asked in concern looking at his pale lips.

He just shrugged and nod.

"I'm glad ambri-"

"Of course if not for you I would have been dead by now hm?" He commented looking up at me.

What?

Did he think it was me and not Ambrielle
who came to save him?

"What?...I-i wasn't there grey, I just came right?"

"What do you mean-"

"Yeah! That's right Nat! Thanks if you wasn't there we never imagined to what would have happened right grey?" I looked behind to see Ambrielle standing at the door with a crooked smile on her face.

"Yes damn" Grey said looking at me winking.

What the actual hell?

Does he really thinks it was me who came to save him?

Ambrielle's POV

I overheard the conversation as I entered in the room.

I didnt wanted to make him to then think  that it was me who saved him when he still thinks it's Natasha. I mean there's nothing wrong in it...

I did save him, but maybe he wants to believe it was Natasha.

And it's not a time to fuss around so let's just say it was her who saved him.