Chapter 23 || Want to go for coffee?

Vote and comment if you liked!

Chapter 23 || Want to go for coffee?

I thought things would be better. Once I got home.

It was nearly christmas.

I was still in the same place I was when Noah dropped me off just weeks before.

Its like a pause button has been pushed on my life, and someone is holding their finger there, ever since Noah's come into my life, the pause button has been being pressed.

All I have been trying to do is stay busy. It really wasn't that hard. With my courses and such. My professors gave me some leeway, and since most of my grade rided on three tests through the semester I could still pull through with the courses I was taking. Barely. I doubt I would be able to pass any of them.

I’m pretty sure I already bombed the first three.

I missed a month of class, how was anyone ever going to catch up with that?

Of course I ever since Noah dropped me off I haven't been able to get much sleep either. That gave me a little extra time to work on my studies, but ti was harder to take in information with being so exhausted all the time.

It was so weird, I didn’t even know what was wrong with me, I couldn’t freaking sleep. I went to the doctor. He wrote it off as PTSD.

Never the less I still tried, I only had one exam to finish. I'm pretty sure I bombed the others. Even after all the studying I did.

Honestly I wasn't sure what I was going to do after I was done.

I would be left to me thoughts. And we all knew that wasn't something beneficial, to anyone.

Sighing I looked down at the borrowed notes in front of me. Life just sucked.

Hearing a knock on the door I looked up to see my brother standing in the archway.

"What?" I asked.

"Your last exam is this afternoon, right?" He asked.

Yeah...?" he walked further into my room and sat at the end of my bed.

"Well I propose that we go christmas shopping. Ya know, get you out of this apartment. Spend some time together, like old times." He said, a smile gracing his face.

I turned back to my notes, closing my eyes. Ever since I got back Tyler had been trying anything to get me away from the apartment, away from school. He thought I was secluding myself too much. That I needed to get out.

It was understandable. I used to be a social butterfly. Going anywhere that contained people, now I was the exact opposite. staying holed up in my room, studying, staying as busy as possible to avoid any thought of Noah. I was the exact opposite of what Tyler would remember.

"Look I-"

"You really think you're going to get out of this one, Sarah?" Tyler interrupted me.

"well..."  I trailed off.

"Not happening. Besides, you know how hard it is to shop for Emily? Mom and Dad spoil her crazy, there ain't nothing I can get that she doesn't already have."

Letting out a sigh I agreed. "Fine."

"Great! I'll pick you up after your exam." He said, gettin up from my bed and walking out the door.

Letting out  sigh I looked back down at my notes.

|><|

I sat in the lounge, waiting for Tylers car to pull up front.