Chapter 30 || Stuck in the snow

Vote and comment if you liked!

Chapter 30 || Stuck in the snow

We all sat around the kitchen table. Pots and pans lining the middle of it with steam coming off the top.

My sister and her husband Nathan sat on the far right, with my sister Emily and brother Brody beside them. Barry sat beside me, and Noah was on my left. Tyler sat at the head, and my Mom and Dad sat on the other end. It was like any other Christmas at my house.

And you know, I thought that this whole Noah thing was going to make this Christmas dinner weird, but it didn't; surprisingly.

I honestly don't know what to say about this. We just sat there and ate our dinner. Honestly, my Dad didn't even interrogate Noah.

In every other sense my father was a mans man, but he seemed to never really care about mine and my sisters love lives.

He was lacks, he wasn't super protective.

Okay, well there was this one guy that Laurel dated. He was a douche. My dad didn't do anything till after he broke Laurels heart. Him and my mum were pretty supportive of the 'live and learn' theory. It messed Laurel up for a while, but she has Nathan now.

Sometimes I don't really get mum and dads theories. It really didn't seem to do Laurel any good.

I'm sure if my dad actually found out about what happened between Noah and me he would freaking beat Noah to a pulp. No matter the fact that he was a supernatural being that could probably snap my Dad's neck within two second. My dad would be so angry that he would take him down.

Now that I think of it; telling Dad actually might be a good idea. Of course there was the fact that Noah has a lot of friends, so maybe that wouldn't be the best option.

The gist of this little rant is that: no, my father didn't interrogate Noah, and Noah didn't do anything outrageously inappropriate. He actually didn't do anything inappropriate, which has probably got to be a first in mine and Noah's relationship.

After dinner we moved into the family room to start with presents. It wasn't actually Christmas day, but my parents didn't like doing everything on Christmas just because of all the other family commitments that we have. So we'd usually do presents and all of that a couple days before, all really depending on when school got out for me and my siblings.

We were all basically broke in my house, or we were just too cheap to buy a present for every single one of our family members, so we did secrete Santa. You know the game that you all pick a name from a hat and you have to get that person a gift? Well that one.

This presented a problem though. We drew names on labor day weekend, and I didn't have a gift for Noah. To be fair I only started talking to him the other day. For me to have a gift for Noah was like expecting Stiles not to have a panic attack when he's asked to chop off Derek's arm.

And then of course, when it did come to gift giving he had a gift to give me. Now I just looked like a grade A bitch.

That was until he told me, and everyone in my family what it was, because no, it wasn't one of those wrapped up presents that you get to rip open and have fun guessing what it was. It was a trip. To a cottage up north, and I knew exactly why he gave it to me.

That little bitch.

He was dead.

|><|

"You freaking ass." I said as I walked into my room; Noah following. "You did that on purpose knowing that I wouldn't be able to say no in front of my family."