The Moon gushed at the sweet exchange while the stars cheered in the background. Their footsteps echoed indicating no one was at home. Except for Aisha and Raaya. He broke the knot to remove his shoes entering the kitchen to quench his thirst, filling the glass of water for two and ascending the stairs not waiting for her.

Jahanara yanked her sandals dashing behind him to catch up but was already out of breath as they reached their room. Shehraz signalled her to keep quiet, pointing towards the crib. Her smile brightened bending down and kissed her sweet baby who was unbothered by the world.

Shehraz shook his head before removing his clothes from the wardrobe only for them to be snatched by his lovely wife. Jahanara smirked childishly showing her tongue before shutting the door of the walk-in closet leaving a stilled Shehraz.

"How romantic?" His voice dripped with sarcasm rolling his eyes at her.

Shehraz had never felt this exhausted in his entire 25 years of existence on this earth. He sat on his bed dining the lights of the lamp and lied down feeling pain in his lower back. Jahanara cussed at her stupidity walking around the bed and dipped her legs into the soft blanket sealing the distance. She couldn't see his restless self and the way his home arm shielded over his eyes.

"Aap naraz hai ( You are upset )please don't sleep like this. I am really sorry I won't do this again," Her voice laced with honey as she softly removed his arm, his stare drifting from the ceiling back to her kickstarting his heart.

"Promise me?" He said.

"I promise." She uttered, rolling his arm around her neck snuggling in his side. She closed her eyes with her cheek on his chest but fewer minutes later he completely encircled her, keeping her close to his heart and kissing her head.

It's those little things that make us fall in love.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Jahanara Zahid!" Shehraz's voice boomed in fury. This alerted both the mother and daughter who were busy spending some luxury time with each other.

"Oh ho your papa called me by my name whole name mai toh gayi (I am gone)," She sang her finger hovering over before attacking her belly but Raaya's laughter melted the anger in few seconds of Shehraz which was all going to be blasted on Jahanara. Her laugh was their source of happiness in Ahmad's mansion.

Jahanara learned that Sakeena was with Nazneen and Danish was out of town for work meant only they were present at home all alone.

For some reason, today's weather felt more enchanting than yesterday. Except for her husband. Jahanara swooned over his office attire ignoring the tensed face he had and his phone resting in his.