i can't swim

"Tommy why on earth did you rent an entire water park?" I asked as we got out the car holding my towel

"Tommy why on earth did you rent an entire water park?" I asked as we got out the car holding my towel. "Because its summer and swimming is pog," he said as if it changed anything. "What ever," I said speeding up. We went inside and Tommy started to swim, I went in the females restroom mainly cause I don't want to be filmed yet.

I got changed into a one peice and a deku hero costume swim skirt, My hero academia shit you know. I walk out and meet up with everyone else I take on look at tommy and sigh. "How is it that you have the same style shirt for swimming, your a god damn sims character I swear to god," I said making everyone laugh. "Ollie your wearing my hero academia swim cloths," Tubbo said I nodded with a chuckle.

"Yeah I have a demon slayer one as well but I chilling in this one instead for the day," I said Tubbo nodded. "So your all going to be here watching us?" I asked the many swimming guards, they nodded. "Ah, then I apologize for the behavior of these four children," I said making the life guards laugh and the other let out offended noises.

We start swimming and I began swimming underwater avoiding the little children swimming with their camera. I remembered the first time I learned how to swim, my third foster family. My foster mom had me lay in her arms as I kicked, after awhile i finally got. At some point I learned to swim very fast like a mermaid, I still swim like that underwater.

I've began swimming underwater circling Tubbo I could hear Tommy make the shark music for down here, so when he got to the end I jumped up and gripped Tubbo's shoulders making him almost scream. "Jesus christ Ollie!" He said making me and Tommy laugh. "Your hair man," Tommy said gesturing to my usual high volume hair now flat and down. "You like it, here let me just," I began shaking my head back in forward splashing both of them with water.

They swam to Gogy and Jack so I followed underwater. I jumped up again scaring the eldest men making Myself laugh. "I have very professional skills when it comes to swimming and diving," I said with a smirk. "Really?" Jack said, I nodded. "Alright I wanna see you dive then," he said I began laughing and nodded, we swam to the diving area. (Which now exist)

"Can I film this?" Tommy asked, I nodded. "Sure but don't put it on youtube this shall be a family only video shared amongst the group chat," I said getting out the pool and climbing up the latter, the diving was high enough for three flips none the less. So I jumped once and did my flips landing with a perfect dive underwater, swimming back to the boys and going back up.

"Holy shit dude!" Tommy said amazed, I got a nice round of applause. "Thank thank you, that was learned during summer camp," I said with a smile as I moved the strings of hair out my face. "I shall never doubt your skills again," Jack said, I nodded. "Good because I have many more talents to be uncovered in later crazy vlogs of Tom Simons," I said using Tommy's real name making him splash me. "What ever Olive Belamour," He teased back I chuckle.

"I have nothing against my name for I chose it, Olive Rose guardian Death Belamour," I said joking earning another splash in which I went underwater and swam away, only to be followed. I went to the shallow end, and began sitting down doing nothing. "Wanna test out the slided?" Tubbo asked when they had all come over I shrugged and got up walking to the slides.

"So olive has decided to go first on this one," Tommy said handing me the camera. "Yeah because the rest of you are to pussy to do it no balls," I said stepping in the door to stand ignoring the protest. "Remember innit fans, the Mind Zone is such a better option," I said before I took off, I sent a thumbs up to the life gaurd and the floor dropped me sending me sliding down I laughed at the feeling of my stomach dropping.

And made it to the sweet filled pool of space. I took the camera with me to go to the other side so I could film the next person go down. After everyone came down we took shots of me swimming like a mermaid underwater, and pictures of me doing things like handstands and meditation underwater for my Instagram. I plan on making a group instagram and twitter for the entire amp.

After all the filming we decided to just chill in the pool swimming. "So what do you three plan for when you hit or age?" Jack asked us minors. "Well I'm moving in with tubbo," Tommy said I stifled a laugh. "Clingy innit," I said making him stammer shit. "Wait aren't you clingy as well Olive?" Tubbo asked me I froze and then turned to him. "Shush child," I said making everyone laugh. "Still plan on streaming," tubbo said I nodded.

"And you Olive?" George asked me, I shrugged I never got to really think about the future like that. "Well I plan on moving out and as well continue streaming, but I want to publish a book or two as well, I liked my writing style and apparently others do as well," I said making them confused. "You write?" Tommy asked I completely forgot to tell them.

"Yeah, I stared writing my own book, I posted them on this dangerous app called wattpad and it has been doing well, I have a hundred pages in already, but it's all practice until I get better, then I'll actually look towards publishing, and I already have a plan on what my first publish book is going to be," I said with a smile, they smiled as well. "But of course I have my back up back up plan, which is a complete secret until it's set in stone as a back up back up plan," I said they nodded.

"Today was a good trip," Tubbo said I nodded. "It was,"

 "It was,"