Wilbur is a bitch and I am dumby thicc.

"Honestly chat I'm into a lot of weird shit," I said being completely honest, I then realized how weird that sounded. "I mean fandoms chat, fandoms," I clarified.

"Who do I Kin or simp for? Micheal Afton, Dabi, Tomura Shigaraki, Deku, Momo, Tsu, Tamaki Amajiki, Toga, Danny phantom, god there are so many," I said being honest, my chat spammed yes and stuff. "You can figure out who is the kin and who is being simp for," I said with a chuckle.

"Can you start dissing/roasting random streamers?" Another dono asked, I shrugged. "If they give me consent," I said then I got a message on the smp discord of multiple people saying go for it, I began laughing. "Alright I guess I can," I said looking at the monitor with a smile.

"Tommy is an off brand Timmy, the kid is a Jschlatt wannabe with anger issues, like come on dude really?" I said making chat spam.

"Dream is literally like- Ugh so much wrong with that guy, fucking except him to be on the new headlines this chat; Florida Man arrested for trying to speed run pancakes while racing random people in local walmart," I said laughing at the end.

"Techno...thanks for the clout man, honestly with your late post you don't even need it anymore, not sure if your dead or what, last time you post was like nine months ago," I said dissing the BLADE.

"Got nothing for Tubbo, he's one of a kind," I said skipping Tubbo.

"Eret is also one of a kind, so is Niki- Niki's my mom!" I I exclaimed earning a laugh from her that I can hear from here.

"Philza Minecraft is old, Philza Minecraft has a wife, Philza Minecraft is a god, everyone repent your sins, turn to Mr. Minecraft before it's to late, Tommy is coming in the Cadillac jump in, eat you sand kids it's good for you, are you an Orphan? If so Orphan get Obliterated by Techno," I said doing the entire SBI.

"Imagine being the shortest person in your friend group, I mean at least George has simps god, if not the dude would have been gone the amount of time he's slept in through shit, bitch probably sleep through the entire apocalypse," I said spinning in my chair.

"Ever ment this bitch named Olive she's a fucking dick I'll you that, ask him about your fucking outfit they'll call you out in a sec, the arsehole give zero shits about your feelings, I swear to god fuck that bitch like honestly," I said dissing myself like a loser lol.

"Ranboo is indecisive, when watching his streams all he ever would say is mhm and yeah, you know like a person with zero conversation skills," I said starting to play with a fidget toy. "Actually same cause like speaking is hard like what the heck," I said looking at the monitor.

I went silent for a sec.

"I find it genuinely hard to just roast or dis the people you considered as family. Tommy is actually really cool, one of the many people I call my brother, the others are Fundy, Tubbo, Dream, and Techno," I said letting go the dissing track.

"Phil is like the grandpa you never had lol, and then Niki once again my actual mom, Jschlatt your American shit Uncle, but still cool ass uncle, Quackity is the best person to get a laugh with, crackhead friend there, Ranboo go to this person for school work, Tubbo could literally chill out with you until you feel better, BIG SIS ERET!!! I stand by it, Wine aunt Minx, the fun aunt, crazy aunt as well but cool crazy you know, Puffy is also a mother figure, Literally can't be find anything actually terrible with these people," I said unaware of the smiles I'm making people get.

"Like they are my family, the first amazing family ever, best family, pig family, I can literally find something nice to say about everyone more then I could do with finding something bad about them, and I'm actually amazing at roasting people, it's shocking because I would literally be able to dis people like it's nothing and feel nothing, these guys, no absolutely not, I will be feeling Guilty as fuck," I said squatting on my chair.

"Like fuck you guys, now I can't be mean what
the fuck, how dare you give me love and affection the hell, now I trust you ew no, fuck off I hate this chat, I now care about people, ew I can't say I have a shitty family anymore, they literally are the best people in the world what the fuck!" I exclaimed not actually mad, but happy.

"Everyone on the smp, remember that time you showed me love and affection, whoops I'm here to stay now, I'm your problem, you fucked up, now I'm yours to deal with, lol!" I said being a little gremlin brat. "Chat no get the wholesome UwU's out, no!" I said pointing at the computer and sticking my tounge out.

"Oh shit...why, why have you done this, alright who, who the fuck am I calling?" I said mad at the fact someone used their point to make me call someone. Chat spammed Dream, so I flipped them off.

"Hello green blob, how are you this terrible morning you are stream, hopefully you are not aware of that," I said still playing with my fidget. "I am doing fine online little sister how are you?" He said with a chuckle, I froze fighting a smile from forming on my face. "Fuck you," I said sending him into a wheeze. "Fucking kettle, how dare you watch my stream, the audacity," I said playing around.

"But I am doing fine, now goodbye I have more people to call thanks to chat," I said hanging up.

"Technoblade!!! you weren't watching stream were you?" I asked, he went silent. "Of course I was little sister two," he said I flipped the monitor off. "Fuck you, how dare you, goodbye Techno," I said hanging up. "Why the fuck do you guys have over a thousand points wtf?" I asked having to call more people.

"Fundy...don't," I said he began laughing making me groan. "I have a little brother!!!!" He yelled, I just stop fighting it and smiled. "Hi brother how are you?" I asked, he began cheering so I hunged up. "You guys suck, I love you honestly but like why?" I asked my chat with a smile. "Philza is calling, no." I said not wanting to deal with embarrassment anymore.

"Hello dadza," I said answering the phone. "Hey kid, how are you my grandchild?" He asked. I put my thumbs up to the camera. "Good, just dealing with the embarrassment of having the people you consider family also basically confirm your their family," I said he hummed with a chuckle. "that's great mate have fun calling Wilbur," He said hanging up. I then called Wilbur.

"Wilby...," I said basically saying hello and allowing him to call me a little siblings as well. "Ollie my little sibling how are you?" He said sounding as if he was cheezing. "Fine...," I said really embarrassed now, fuck twitch. "That's good go call Tommy now," he said hanging up, I then got a call from Tommy.

"God these calls, Tommy hello," I said more hopeful. "You know I always wanted a sister, now I have one pog day isn't?" Tommy said not giving me a break, I beganing laughing through the pain. "Bye brother," I said hanging up and calling Tubbo. "I have a brother finally, hello Ollie Wallie, how are you?" He asked giving me a nickname as well. "Feeling very loved not gone lie," I said smiling still, it's starting to hurt.

"Ranboo, I hate you," I said wanting to stop now, my cheeks hurt from smiling. "Love you to little sister, have a nice day," he said making me smile more. "Please sapnap I need a break from smiling I'm not use to smiling this much," I said begging he laughed at me. "Bye little bro!" He said hanging up. "Gogy hello," I said hope for Gogy he never gives in to this stuff, he began laughing making my hope fall.

"Yes little sister hello, how are you?" He asked I immediately hanged up. "Gogy needs sleep chat, he's not feeling well," I said. I went through every call, and everyone called me their little siblings or niece/nephew, honestly I never felt more loved dude.