Im done

Tw

I was currently Stream myself playing the sims, it was just me making the dream smp and making a crack filled story from it full of comedy. I was in my white jumpsuit, that had old artistic drawings on the waist, and it was shorts instead of pants, plus a mini skirt attached, no strings for the shoulders, very comfortable for the day.

"And now Techno has murdered another random person," I said as I hovered over techno who was watching as death took the poor rando away. All of the sudden I got a dono. "Them cherries look big though baby girl," a hundred dollar donation came in, I tried to play it off as if I didn't see it and then shudder at the thought.

"Man it's freezing in here, I'm going to grab my sweater lol," I said with awkward laugh turning my camera off and walking to my closet grabbing my long dress sweater I put it on over my cloths and went back to the game, on edge at the dono still. "Dude no the cops are saying Techno out, Phil this is your job be a dad!" I exclaimed getting over it slightly. "Dang were the cherries go?" Another dono came in, I gulped not even hiding the fear, I wanted to cry, I want to cry.

"Ack Phil did it, he saved it-the day! Anyways how's the house hold of the Dream team they still alive?" I asked my voice lower and clearly on edge. "Gogy is tired, so as usual off to bed, dang I need sleep as well, i- I have an assignment to do for school for fluff snakes I- bye chat, sorry maybe next time, goodbye," I said ending stream immediately not even bothering to do an outro as soon as I did I turned my computer off, grabbed my phone and scurried to my bed grabbing a plush I had.

I brought my knees to my chest letting out broken quiet sobs and sniffling. All of the sudden Niki came into my room with and open laptop and a worried face. "Hey, gey it's okay, I have every on vc right now we can talk it out and stream Netflix," she said getting into my bed me putting the laptop infront of us. Techno, Tommy, Wilbur, Puffy, Phil, Dream, Fundy, and Tubbo, they held worried and angry faces, except dream, his camera was off.

"Hey it's okay Olive, your alright," Puffy spoke, I was still curled up sniffling as Niki held onto me. "I-" I cut of by another sniffle. "Your alright Mate those people were banned they won't be watching your stream anytime soon," Phil said, I nodded shifting into a criss cross, they were able to fully see me as I whimpered with a pout, and my eyes were watery.

"You don't listen to anything they say alright, they're only trying to see you get scared," Fundy told me I nodded, wiping more tears slowly coming down my face. "Yeah and your strong the those piss heads!" Tubbo exclaimed I chuckled softly at his behavior. "Yeah their bitches little dumb bitches," Tommt added on. "Don't worry ahout a thing Olive you are safe, and no one will touch you like that ever," Wilbur said. "Thank you...," I said softly, a small smile forming on my lips.

After we began watching movies and skit comedies, little did I know two PVP gods, that I usually steal clout from, was searching these people down and sending police reports about them.

Niki's POV-

After awhile she fell asleep, I tuck her in her bed and took the laptop to my room. "We figured out who it was and more, apparently someone said something about Olive looking more of an adult then a teenager, so they suspected her to be lieing since she's taller and more mature then most teenage girls, therefore people started getting at this in a bad way," Techno said, I sighed feeling terrible for her.

"How long you think this will blow over?" I asked worried for her. "Not sure, determs on the informer and what Olive would do about it," Dream said, I hissed at the thought of Olive breaking down about this. "For now we can be there for her," Phil said I nodded and others hummed in agreement.