Prologue

And here I was sobbing my heart out from current event, sure I've been physical and mentally abused all the time in the shitty house, but I didn't expect to be kicked out for confirming I was queer, I had two weeks to leave this house, and until then I wasn't allowed to eat nor drink, not like I have been doing that a lot anyways, but still I was trying to get better at it.

I went to my group chat to see if anyone could allow me to live with them just for the time being.

MadHatter:
Hey I need a place to stay, just for a while until I could find a place to live on my own.

Playdate:
Sorry bestie but I can't help i won't be in town for a few weeks.

Madhatter:
I could wait, i have two weeks to leave, how long are you going to be gone?

Playdate:

Oof like a month actually, I just checked with my mom, so yeah maybe try Jayus?

Madhatter:
Alright thanks anyway.

I got off that chatroom with her and wiped my tears, going to jayus's contact.

Dollhouse:
Hey I need a place to stay, just until I get my own place please

Training wheels:
Can't help got no room

Dollhouse:
What about your spear bedroom?

Training Wheels:
Occupied

Dollhouse:
Alright, thanks anyway

I tried each of my friends everyone's was a no making me sob more, all of the sudden I got a notification, Niki was live. I opened the live stream and sat with my knees in my chest. She greeted everyone and I smiled, whe was holding a just chatting stream, Niki was my idol I wanted to be like her, she was like a big sister but the only problem she had no clue who I was.

I sighed and then decided I should tell someone about it, just to get it off my chest. "Hello Niki I just wanted to thank you for doing what you do, currently I was sobbing because I'm getting kicked out of my house in two weeks since I'm Queer, and none of my friends are helping me out," I donated five dollars to her, as she read it her face fell sympathetic.

"Oh... if you could try going to a fire department near you, and they'll help you out in the situation,  but also I support you for being you! I know it's not much, and I'm sorry no ones helping you in this situation, but just know you can make it through this alright," she said, it made me cry more and for the rest of the stream I listened to her talk to others and eventually start playing minecraft.

"Alright goodbye chat," Niki started doing her outro, I sighed turning my phone off and putting my shoes on, I left through my window to go for a walk.

Niki's pov-

During the entire stream my mind raced to the fact, the person who donated early was being kicked out, in these situations I'd wish I was there for them to help them more then I did now, I sighed grabbing my keys, I decided a nice drive would clear my mind. As I was driving I spot a person crying walking towards the convenient store, I stopped my car and quickly walked over to them, I gently tapped their shoulder and they turned around looking at the floor.

"I-i don't have anything to give, I'm sorry," they said sniffling. "No sweetie, I was wondering if you were alright I saw you crying and I was worried," I said, they still didn't look up. "...n-no," they croaked out, I sighed and walked them over to the curve were we both sat in out coats. "What's wrong?" I asked them, they rubbed there face. "My mum and dad are kicking me out, b-because I came out as Queer to them, and my friends aren't helping me, I only have t-today weeks to leave and get my own place, but I-I'm only 16, i-i can't-," they broke down, my thoughts went straight to the donator early today.

"Hey do you watch Nihachu, and by any chance did you donate the same problem to her?" I asked looking away from the kid. "Y-yeah, their a nice streamer, and a comfort streaming of mine, they're like a big sister, but she doesn't know I exist, but I look up to her, she helps calm me down from panic attacks and break downs," they said, my heart immediately warmed and something inside me told me, to allow them to stay with me, and I just knew I had to.

"Well hello MysticDrvp, I'm Niki Nihachu, it's a pleasure to meet you," I said turning back at them with a smile, they looked at me in shock before smiling. "H-hi I'm Olive," they said sniffling. "I know we just met, but I would like you to live with me, I can take you home and help you pack and everything," I told them, they had tears in the brim of their eyes and nodded giving me a hug in which I immediately hugged them back.

"Thank you, thank you so much," they said, I rubbed there back and nodded. "Your welcome...," I told her, after awhile of sitting there and crying, we went to her house she opened the door and allowed me inside, I saw a man passed out on the couch in which Olive told me to ignore them, we went to her room and I looked around, it was a nice shade of blue with dandelions and sunflowers painted on it.

She packed a suitcase filled with her cloths, she didn't have many so it wasn't much work, then one with her personal belongs that most likely met a lot to her, we left that house and Olive set her key on the coffee table with a note that said she found a place to stay. We drove to my house and talked about random things, I told her she's allowed in my room and could roam the house at night, try her best not to interrupt streams, and to remember to eat daily.

After setting up Olive's bedroom we each went to bed, it was going to be a big change in my life, and here's also, this entire experience is unbelievable, but it was real, and it's our lives now. At least now I could say I technically have a little sister.