-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟚𝟝 P𝕣-

Start from the beginning

"You know, rumor has it that Beomgyu hyung has a big crush on Taehyun hyung." Sunoo whispered.

Minkyu scoffed with an eye roll  "I hope he's aware that he has like zero chances."

"Yeah it doesn't seem to be reciprocated. But what are you going to do tomorrow?" Jiheon asked her brother, raising her head up.

It's his chin that Sunoo now raised up "Don't have time for romance! I'm going to search for the man-eating tomato people."

Jiheon completely ignored the nonsense that her twin just said as she immediately drifting her attention back to Minkyu "Tell him your feelings, like now's your chance!! Date already!"

Minkyu nodded with a shy smile... 'I did good observing Logan's behaviour for so long before taking over. Those foolish humans can't tell the difference'

"What's with the creepy grin Lolo?"

────☆────

At Yeonjun's house

"For as long as I live
And as long as I like
I will never not think about you"

"Do you hear that?!" Yeonjun whispered loudly to Soobin, they were both eavesdropping on Beomgyu through an ajar door. The youngest was sitting on a chair, writing in his precious notebook while singing in a soft voice.

"Shhh!" He shushed him up by pressing his index against the other's lips. Yeonjun just nodded while blushing a bit.

"From the moment I liked
I knew you were the one
And no matter whatever I do
Ooh.. mmm..
I will never not think about you"

Soobin squinted his eyes, Beomgyu had a tired look on his face.. He didn't really seem okay but after seeing a sudden faint smile forming on his lips, Soobin relaxed. "This is interesting, my brother never sang in the past..."

"How?? And who are those lyrics for you think.."

"Whenever I ask him, he says that he doesn't know." The other smiled at the sight of his brother in his own world "He looks so tranquil.. Let's leave."

──☆──

An hour later,

"Soobin-aaaaaah!!!" Yeonjun yelled that name from the sitting room of his house. The blue haired seriously loosened up around Yeonjun during these past months. Making him the human that he feels the most comfortable with despite not showing that to him.

"What is it?" Soobin said walking inside. He paused as he saw Yeonjun on one knee with a bouquet in his hands.

"I know Valentine's Day is tomorrow but please be my valentine!!!"

B1-G3 also walked in with an expressionless face 'The day that alter Beomgyu told me about.. it's tomorrow?'

Soobin tilted his head "I can be your Soobin, but I refuse to be your valentine."

"Aargh!!" Yeonjun felt hurt even though he wasn't sure if that was a rejection or not- but he didn't give up "Here's something easier that you can do for me.. MARRY ME!!"