💞 EPILOGUE PT 2💞

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"YES THE SCARY JEON JUNGKOOK CAN'T EVEN LET A WOMAN GET OFF OF HIM! I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE THAT WEAK JUNGKOOK!", She spat.

"No, baby. I–I swear I t–told her to get off m–me!"

"Told!? Really Jungkook?! Don't you have hands to push her! I'm so disappointed!", She was burning with anger.

"Love, t–there was a reason t–that's why–"

"I'm going!", She said and left.

Jungkook immediately called Hoseok, a trusted person and told him to take over his work now as today wasn't really a busy day. After that he immediately ran behind her, only to see her talking with Minjae, en employee of Jungkook's and Y/N's very good friend.

Jungkook got jealous again. Even after so many years of dating, he Still can't control his jealousy.

He went towards them.

Y/N's smiley face turned into a frown when she saw Jungkook approaching them, while Minjae bowed respectfully to his boss.

"Hey! I'm taking my girlfriend I hope you don't mind"

And even if you mind I don't care!

He wrapped his arm around her waist.

"Come, my love", he said trying to hold her but she yanked his arm away while glaring at him.

"I'll talk to you later, Minjae", She said as left.

"Love, wait for me! I'm sorry!", Jungkook whined while pouting as he ran behind her.

Minjae laughed at his strict, cold boss being a whole baby for his girlfriend and not caring that people were watching them with amusement.

She was running away from him but he was fast enough to get closer to her. He lifted her as she whined and squirmed to get out of his grip but it only got tighter.

"Leave me alone!", She whined.

"Not today, babe!", He told her as he opened his car door and placed her in the passenger's seat and buckled up her seatbelt.

She pouted as she crossed her arms as Jungkook chuckled as he glanced at her being all pouty and cute.

He took her to an amusement park.

She jumped happily like a baby.

"Which ride are we going first?", She asked.

"To the roller coaster", he said smiling.

"Yes!!!!"

Jungkook cooed at her cuteness. He placed a hand on his chest dramatically.

"Why are you soo cute? Oh my poor heart!!", He said dramatically.

Y/n blushed but covered it up by rolling her eyes.

"Let's go!", She whined.

"Yes, love, but you know I'm scared, right? So please don't forget to hold my hands tightly, yeah?", He lied. He loved these types of rides but just wanted an excuse for holding hands.

"Yeah sure!", She replied as she dragged her to the ride.

Throughout the rollercoaster ride they screamed their lungs out as they held each other's hands tightly. They were having the time of their life.

"ARE YOU HAVING FUN, MY LOVE!", He shouted as the pressure of air might suppress his voice from reaching her.

"HELL YEAH!!", She replied back.

They got off the rollercoaster and enjoyed many rides there.

After that they ate cotton candy.

"How much are you liking our date?", Jungkook asked showing his bunny smile.