KATsuki KiriMinaBaku

The image on the top is not my art

•KiriMinaBaku
•neko bakugo
•drugs

Just bakugo being a cute kitty

....................

Kirishima's POV

"I'm boooooorrrreeedddd"
Mina said sitting upside-down on the couch.
"How about we prank bakubro for some entertainment"
Denki suggested.
"Come on, man, we mess with bakubro to much. One day he will ACTUALLY kill us"
I said.
"Don't be a party pooper,Kiri" sero said.

"Well if we are going to prank bakugo, what should we do?" Mina asked.

We all thought for a while until Denki came up with an idea.
"I have a drug that will turn somone into a cat for 24 hours"
Mina looked at him.

"Where the hell did get a drug that turns someone into a cat?"

"I will never tell"

"ANYWAY, I think that's a good idea.

Timeskip
(Lazy)

We all were eating dinner when Sero told bakugo that he needed help finding his headphones.

"Why are you asking me to help you find your headphones!?"

"Because you claim to be the best at everything, but I guess not, I'll just ask someone else then-" Sero got cut off.
"I'LL FIND THOSE DAMN HEADPHONES"

While Sero and Bakugo were busy finding Sero's headphones, Denki got out the drug and was about to put the powder into his drink when he suddenly spilled some of it.

"Denki, you idiot!" Mina wisper yelled while hitting Denki on the head.

"Okay, okay! I'm sorry!" He put the half of the powder he had and put into Bakugos drink.
Just as we sat down, Bakugo and Sero came back in.

"Thanks for finding my headphones bakubro" Sero thanked him.

"Yea, yea, whatever."

He sat down and ate the rest of his food and drank his drink.
About 30 minutes later he cane running into the common room with cat ears and a tail.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DIMWITS DO TO ME!?"

"DENKI YOU SAID IT WOULD TURN HIM INTO A CAT!" Mina screamed.

"ITS PROBABLY BECAUSE I SPILLED HALF OF IT!"

"IF YOU DIDN'T SPILL IT, THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED!"

while Denki and Mina were bickering, I noticed that Bakugo was holding his ears and squeezing his eyes tight.
I quickly ran over to bakugo and started to pet him because I didn't know what else to do.
I think petting him worked because he started to calm down and lean into my hand. He put his head on my chest and curled his legs up to his own chest.
Mina and Denki finally stopped arguing and looked at me and bakugo.
Mina basically screamed with joy and fan girled.

We put Bakugo on the couch with his head resting on my lap while everyone was petting and cooing at him.

"He. Is. ADORABLE!" Mina said while running her hands through his hair.

Time skip
(Next day)

Me and the Bakusquad woke up in the common room. I guess we fell asleep.

"Where's Bakugo?" Mina said.

We all started to look for Bakugo everywhere but we couldn't find him.

But then sero called us to the kitchen where he found bakugo sleeping in a cardboard box.

"Bakugo, its time to wake up."
Sero tried to wake him up but bakugo just swatted his hand at him and hissed.
Mina then tried to get him out.

"Come on Katsuki. If you come out of the box, we can make brownies."
(he loves brownies)

Bakugos eyes open fast and looked at Mina to see if she was kidding. He sat up and held his arms out for Mina to pick him up. I could tell Mina's heart basically melted. She picked Bakugo up and placed him on the counter.

"Alright, I guess were making brownies"

Bakugo smiled with joy.

It was adorable.

Time skip

3rd person pov

Kirishima and Mina were sitting in Minas room just talking and hanging out when they heard a knock from the door.
Mina got up and answered the door and saw Bakugo holding a blanket.
He walked into the room and sat on the bed.

"What are you doing here Bakugo?" Mina asked.

"I don't wanna sleep alone. So I thought it would be okay to sleep with you two."

"Oh, its totally fine Katsuki."

Mina and Kirishima tucked Bakugo in and they both got on both sides of Bakugo and cuddled him.
Suddenly Bakugo sat up and gave both Mina and Kirishima a kiss on their cheeks before laying back down and going to sleep.

...........................

Sorry this was short but I hope you enjoyed this oneshot.

You can request a story to have a part two if you want to.

Love you all! Bye! 😘