Ride part 2

Author's pov

It was around 2 when the pandya's  stopped for lunch , as everyone was very hungry..

The journey till now was a silent one , because everyone else was sleeping while raavi was silent Not saying anything thinking shiva would get angry And Shiva was silent thinking it will make her uncomfortable...

They all walked in a resturant and got settled , soon a waiter came And they placed their order

Gaumbi- kaun kya kya kha rha ha

Krish - main naan , aur paneer

Dev - main bhi

Dhara - main aur gaumbi noodles

Rishita - main fried rice

Raavi- main ek cold coffee aur ek sandwich..

Gaumbi- bas itna hi

Raavi- haa wo gaumbi main gaadi main chips kha rhi thi jb aap sab soye the.. Is liye utna bhookh nhi ha..

Gaumbi nodded and turned to shiva and said

Gaumbi - aur tu shiva ?

Shiva - main dal chawal kahunga gaumbi

The waiter took their order while they sat there talking to each other..

Soon their food came and they all had their lunch...

Shiva - 3 baj gai ha chalte ha , warna late ho jaiyega aabhi bhi 10 ghante ki journey baaki ha..

Everyone got up ,after they paid the bill..

Raavi- gaumbi aap aab aage bath jao

( raavi said , even though she didn't wanted to sit in the middle.. She didnt know why but she wanted to sit in the front seat, maybe because sitting in the Middle with dev just behind her was effecting her in some way)

Gautam looked at raavi and then at shiva who was looking at raavi with hurt..

Gautam- actually raavi aabhi aabhi  heavy khana khaya ha na toh neend aa jaiyegi , tu bath filhal baad main mai bath jaunga..

Raavi nodded her head filling happy inside that gautam didn't agreed to her request..
She was Happy that she doesn't have to sit in the Middle And tourcher herself with the thought that dev was right behind her with his wife..

And once they all sat at their respective seat, shiva started the car..

Everyone was busy in their own little world when krish said

Krish- yaar bore ho rha ha please kuch khelte ha naa

Dev - kya khelega ?

Krish - kuch bhi jaise antakshari ya truth and dare...

Dhara - antakshari khelte ha..chalo sb team banao

Gautam - main aur dhara captain.

Dhara - theek ha toh main krish , raavi ,rishita ko leti hu..

Gautam - Aacha toh tum 4 hum 3 hi aisa bhed bhao kyu

Shiva - main nhi khe lunga aap log equally devide kar lo..

Gauatm- nhi khelna toh sbka ha ye is game ka rule ha..
Theek ha phir main dev aur shiva ek team main..
Chalo tum log start karo

Dhara- theek ha toh hum start krte ha..

And dhara started singing

Mile Ho Tum Humko
Bade Naseebon Se
Churaya Hai Maine
Kismat Ki Lakeeron Se