Introduction

Hii everyone ,
So yaa I am back with a new story.. A little different with the previous one..
As most of the shivi or pandya store fans know the story I will still demonstrate it for the one who are not aware about it..

Story so far.
Its a story about a family pandya parivaar , who love each other a lot..
Gautam is the eldest son in his house who handles their shop pandya store..

Pandya store which is run by the pandya pandya parivaar was on the leese for 10 years , and gautam and dhara (couple )have worked a lot to own that store all by them self..

Gautam has 3 brothers dev ,shiva and krish who are younger to him..
They all live together with their mother suman and gautam's wife dhara..
Thier father is dead and suman is paralyzed..

Gautam was suppose to marry anita , his mami's (prafulla) neice but , anita cancled her marriage after she got to know that pandya store is on leese..
So gautam marries dhara , and its been 10 years since their marriage...
They are a very happy and loving couple..
Love their family for the core..
Dhara and gautam never planned for a child as when they got married all 3 brothers of gautam were small so dhara didn't wanted to have a child then so that she can focus on them...

She loves them from the core and they also love her a lot and treat her as a mother...
Suman was little angry on dhara when she got married but now she too loves her a lot..

Raavi who is gautam's mami ki behen ki beti has loved dev a lot..
She has been in love with him from childhood..
Raavi and shiva could never get along well..
Raavi always wanted to marry dev.
Dev doesn't love raavi and has a gf rishita whom he wants to marry but her father denise's to the marriage and insults dhara which dosent set well with the pandya boys

So dev gets ready to marry raavi and all the rituals are performed..
On the wedding day rishita comes to the mandap and requests dev not to marry raavi to which dev also agree as he loves her..
This breaks raavis heart and she tries commuting suicide but is saved by shiva, dhara sees raavi's broken form and requests shiva to marry raavi to which he agrees , raavi to agrees as she dosent want to be a durden on her mausa pa..

They both get married to each other...

This is the story so far..

But mine will.have a few changes..

Anita , dhara and gautam have no conflict between them, because as per my story anita was just marrying him because of prafulla..
So once anita has made this clear all is going well between anita and the pandya's 

Prafulla is same but will change with time , shiva still hates her..

Rishita is not at all a bad character...
But janardhan is still the enemy of pandyas...

And

Shiva doesn't hate raavi at all , infact he has been in love with her since childhood , but never told her as she has always shown intrest in dev..
He keeps fighting with her because he just wanted to be close to her...

There is no villain in the story..
Everyone behaves according to the situation just like real life...

The main focus will be shiva and raavi as usual ( author is obsessed with shivi 😅😅)...