Chapter 9 [END]

As he was about to leave the residence where he had grown up, Naib saw a familiar figure wearing a forest green coat waiting in front of the big gate of his house. Once he reached the gate, his gaze stiffened but his determination to end this once and for all did not waver.

"Jack."

"Subedar ~"

"What do you want ?"

"How cold ~"

"If you have nothing better to say, I'm leaving."

He walked past Jack, pulling his hood over his head, killing any chance of meeting his eyes like that. If possible, he hoped the latter would finally leave him alone and stop following his every move.

"Are you going back to him ? You know that I am the only one who can accept you."

The brunette stopped at the words pronounced by the tall man. Accept him ? Ha. What a joke. All he had done all this time was to break up his social life and lock him in a cage like a bird or a circus animal. He turned to him, giving him a murderous look.

"I rather think you're jealous. Unfortunately, Norton is everything you'll never be," he said.

"What proof do you have that he's not worse than I am ?" he said in an amused yet slightly concerned tone.

"Indeed. There is a chance that he will disappoint me like you. However, right now, he is the only man I can see my future with."

Naib sketched a smile as he added that last part. Despite what he had just said, he knew Norton was not the type to do such a thing as betray him, he trusted him. Jack grumbled at his words before walking off to his car, probably frustrated by the brunette's words. It was clear that he didn't stand a chance.

After all the commotion, the young man returned to the home of the man who had stolen his heart and body and was waiting for him. He knocked on the door, the little patience he had almost reaching its limit. Once the door opened, he didn't hesitate for a second to throw himself into the arms of the one before him.

It didn't take much thought to know who it was as he felt a muscular torso against him and a pair of arms coming to wrap around his waist.

"How do you feel ?" a deep voice asked.

"Released."

"Good. Does that mean I have you all to myself from now on ?"

"Ever since I first laid eyes on you."

He pulled away slightly before taking Norton's face in his hands and pulling him into a kiss. It was only a few seconds before their kiss became more passionate, their tongues intertwining and their breaths becoming more jerky. How long had it been since they had touched each other's bodies like this ? Probably since that fateful night.

"Maybe we should go inside..." murmured Naib between breaths.

"Mhm. We're lucky that Aesop went to sleep at his friend's house ~"

"N-Norton..."

"I love you Naib." he said, kissing him on the cheek.

"Me too, silly."

They both exchanged a smile followed by a laugh. Norton then pulled Naib inside their house, their home to both of them now, not forgetting Aesop of course. There was no longer any nuisance between them and no matter what attempts some might make to separate them, both knew that they would overcome any challenge that came up against them.