Attack on the capital ( chapter 8)

Start from the beginning

" More I want more mana to make me young" the witch said while absorbing mana around the people.

"You will not arm the innocent people on my stay" yuno said while firing wind attacks over her.

They both clashing and yuno used bell and taking the upper hand on the fight while the witch crashing over palce were Charmy eating her food and the witch attacked charmy food which was about to fall yuno used his wind magic and saved the food and defeated the witch.

With asta and rades. Rades command Jimmy to attack asta with series of curse magic blasts which asta closing his eyes dodging it effortlessly.

" Huh a magic using corpse not bad" asta said while dodging it made rades very much angry.

" Jimmy kill him now " rades shouted at the corpse which increased his attack speed.

" Increase in speed your fast but not fast enough" asta said while dodging the attacks in lighting speed.

" How could you dodge every attacks you manaless peasant"rades shouted angrily.

" Rades rades you forget one of fundamental thing which drives the world" asta said while laughing at rades.

" In this world only mana matters nothing greater than that" rades said while shouting.

" Foolish man in this world everything has opposite nature if there is light their is dark. If there is good there is bad and in if there is mana there is anti mana every were in the surrounding" asta said laughing at him vigorously.

" Unlike other people I am not bound by mana restrictions I can use the anti mana without any limitations only downfall being is my physical body but that's not problem to me" asta said while gathering anti mana from the surrounding.

"No say good bye to yor toy 'antimagic : lightless slash' asta said and sliced the corpse and disintegrating it"

" How do you like this attack this attack originally invented by my captain" asta said with a smile.

" Damn you kid I wouldn't leave the capital without your head" rades said and opened another portal.'soul corpse magic: number 3 David"

A stitched figure appeared from below the floor and started to shoot muddy water which forms into tendril like tentacles

" Haha now a corpse with tentacles now i see your a circus freak " asta said while laughing.

Meanwhile while Leopold,Noelle and fuegoleon arrived to the scene when asta explained about anti mana. Fuegoleon was impressed because it is true from everything in this world there is a counter part if the kid telling him the truth that means he will be unstoppable. Noelle was smiling at asta. Leopold was laughing
" He's simply increadable! that's why he is a perfect rival of mine"

" My wraith magic can control dead corpses but this damn nuisence cancelling my contact with the corpses"rades thought while beaming with so much angry.