Attack on the capital ( chapter 8)

Start from the beginning

" Former you say do you here for some personal grudge" asta asked rades.

" This kingdom rejected me because of my magic and today I am going to make my revenge on this rechered Kingdom" rades said and send some more zombies towards asta.

" You think you can stop me with this oversized corpse 'Antimagic:black slash' " asta said and effortlessly cutting the corpses.

" Due you think your slash can make my corpses shut little runt" rades shouted at asta to his dismay all the corpses didn't stand up.

" No one want a nobody with no magic " rades send more corpses.

"No magic nobody huh!"asta said and continuously slashing his corpse army.

" What! Why didn't they stood up what did you do" rades shouted at asta who was yawning with is swords in his hand.

" So your the brat who uses antimagic to fight I will end your life today" rades said and activated his magic corpse.'soul corpse magic : Number 4 Jimmy'

A portal opened and a huge corpse appered from a portal from the ground

The creature started to shoot magical attacks towards asta who dodging it effortlessly and thinking about Noelle.

(With Noelle and others)
After Noelle rescued the girl she took her to some safe place and dropped her their.

Noelle started to head towards asta when she heard ' flame creation magic:spiral flames' Leopold yelled and destroying corpses continuously.
And making th ash. But Noelle also saw fuegoleon using his ' flame creation magic: leorzenas' created a massive flaming lion head and started to disintegrate every corpses on his way.

On seeing both fuegoleon and Leopold on action Noelle started to fire water bullets at the corpses and demolishing them seeing Noelle increadable amount of mana fuegoleon saw a foreshadowed figure of acier Silva fighting. Fuegoleon had seen acier's mercury magic and amazing fighting.
When he was young.

" Seems that kid had a massive influence on you Noelle" fuegoleon asked Noelle.

" If I were the same old Noelle I would have froze at one place and staring at you but he gave me strength,comfort and believed me, he gave me the love I longed for so long unlike my so called siblings" Noelle said while preparing a spell.

"Seeing you like this reminds me of your mother" fuegoleon said and fired some flames towards corpse.

" Hmm I don't know let's finish them I need to go to asta 'water creation magic: sea dragon roar' Noelle shot a massive sea dragon roar and clearing the way"

The two vermillion brothers look at her in Ave at the amount of mana she emminating.

Some were on the Eastern side of the capital yuno was fighting a witch who was absorbing the mana from the people.