“I’m just getting you something else to wear and then we can go to another room.” He tells me.

“Okay.” I say as I look around the room. This room is so cold… doesn’t look lived in, and there’s no personal touches in this room…weird.

“Here.” Harry hands me a t-shirt and a pair of basketball shorts… I’m glad they don’t appear to be Candice’s clothes, because that would be awkward as hell.

“You can take a shower and change in the guest room if you like.” He offers.

“Yeah.” I nod. I still have dried blood in my hair, on my arm, chest, and face… I want to scrub my skin until the blood is long gone. Harry smiles softly, and guides me to a room a few rooms away from his.

“Are you hungry?” He asks.

“Not really.” I whisper.

“When was the last time you ate?” He asked me, I shrug my shoulders.

“I’ll make you a smoothie while you shower.”

“Strawberry, raspberry, and blackberry?” He confirms.

“How do you remember that?” I ask. That’s my go to smoothie, I got addicted to them right before he left for New York (after we graduated High School).

“I remember a lot of things.” He says shyly.

“Oh.” I nod awkwardly.

“Go shower.” He says. I nod in reply, and lock myself in the bathroom.

Harry’s POV

I can’t seem to wrap my head around everything that happened tonight. Jimmy and his two men killed about ten cops to get into my house, and his men knocked out an additional five cops that were undercover inside my house. I still want to know how they knew which men were cops and which men weren’t.

I was talking to one of my finical guys when I heard someone shout mine and Jake’s name. I turned around and saw Holly running towards me, she was talking so fast I couldn’t make out what she was saying, but I caught when she said Eva and jimmy. At that point I went into action…

When I saw Jimmy pull that knife out and press it against Eva’s throat my whole world stopped. She looked so scared and helpless! I wanted to kill him when he started whispering in her hear and sucking on her earlobe.

I was freaking out until Jake told me that one of his men that was undercover (somehow Jimmy’s men didn’t know he was a cop) got control over the two men in the other room, and that he would be able to take action against Jimmy without risk of the other guests getting hurt. I stared at Eva and just watched her when Jake finally shot and killed Jimmy. Eva’s scream will haunt my memories forever… I’ve never heard a scream like that before. I rushed to her side and held her trying to bring her back to me.

I shake my head of the memory and go back to cutting up the strawberries for Eva’s smoothie. I’m not sure she will drink this, but I have to try and get something in her stomach. As I place the fruit into the blender my phone starts to ring in my pocket, I pull it out of my pocket, and see it’s Candice.

“Hey.” I answer.

“Oh my god you’re okay… thank god.” She sounds like she has been crying.

“I heard what happened on the news. You are okay right?” she asks.

“Yes, I’m fine.” I tell her. I should’ve known this would be on the news.