-Zone-

Levanter sat around the oak table in the dining room. Minho sat at the head of the table with Hyunjin on his left and Felix on his right. They were waiting for a phone call, one that would hopefully give them some clues. Chan had returned from his shopping trip. Minho was studying him, trying to see if he could spot any weird movements but Chan seemed to be neutral. The phone screen lit up with an unknown number. Hyunjin looked at Minho and nodded his head. Minho replied with a nod and Hyunjin leaned forward to pick up the phone. The brunette accepted the incoming call.

'Have you thought about my offer?' The voice taunted from down the phone. "Actually, yes we have and we would like to meet with you to secure the deal if that's okay with you of course". Jaebeom was silent as if he was in thought before he finally spoke into the phone again. "Wow I thought you would at least give it some more consideration instead of rushing into it", Minho could hear him smiling down the phone. "I'm not here to play games Jaebeom," He said. No response, Jaebeom had decided to remain quiet. "Neither am I". After a few more conversations were exchanged, a time and date were set. "Nine pm at the club downtown", Hyunjin confirmed. "I'll see you there". And the phone call disconnected. 

The call felt like it had lasted forever, once it had ended it was like everyone was released from a trance. Hyunjin leaned back in his seat and stared at his boss awaiting instructions. They had a few hours before they would meet with the gang that had been causing them trouble for months maybe even years. Felix started drumming his fingers on the table nervously. "We have a few hours and big preparations, we need to think of a plan," He said. Minho nodded and looked around and the rest of his friends. Chan was looking at the floor and doing what seemed to be counting as he was mumbling numbers. "Obviously Jaebeom isn't going to come alone, it would be stupid to assume he would come by himself" Minho stated. 

"I will meet up with Jaebeom to discuss and possibly make a deal with him about the weapon trade, Chan I want you there by my side, and Jeongin if it's possible, hack into the club's security cams and watch for any suspicious movements". Chan nodded and Jeongin retreated to his room to grab his laptop. "Changbin and Hyunjin you can come and hang around the bar or dance floor just for some extra security, Felix and seungmin you stay here so one of us can call if anything goes wrong" The following people left the main room and went to go get ready. Chan stayed by Minho's side. 

"Tonight can either go two ways" Minho stated. "It can all go well and the deal is successful..." He paused. "Or it can all go downhill".  Chan said nothing but he stared at Minho who had was glaring out the window. "Let's hope it all goes well," Chan said. Minho looked up and smiled at him. "You should go and get ready, tonight is going to be a long night". 

A few hours later

Two cars pulled up outside a brightly lit club. Loud music and people shouting could be heard from the car park and people were milling in and out of the club. The neon letters hanging above the club spelled out 'ZONE'. The zone was a pretty popular place, it was classy and was a well-known place for gangs to hang out. Hyunjin and Changbin stepped out of a sleek black Mercedes Benz and Minho and Changbin jumped out of an rs7 Sportback Audi. The four stared at the club deciding whether to go in or not, Minho gave the final nod and they advanced towards the entrance.  Once they were in they were blasted by loud upbeat music. A server walked up to them and nodded in the direction of the V.I.P section. Hyunjin and Changbin slinked off towards the bar and Minho and Chan headed into the enclosed area. 

Inside the V.I.P section, it was quiet, a few servers were walking around giving drinks to the few people in the room. Minho and Chan were offered a small glass of whiskey with ice,  Minho accepted and downed the liquor and Chan politely declined. In the corner sat Jaebeom, he had brought someone with him and they were beckoning Minho and Chan to come over. Chan pulled out his phone and received a text message from Jeongin saying that he had hacked into the cameras and was now monitoring the club. Minho sat opposite the two men and Chan joined him after texting a short response to Jeongin thanking him and telling him to keep an eye out.