"Babe, look at me" i try to lift his chin up but he kept looking down. He's feeling guilty. 

I brought myself to meet his eyes down. That's when i met the green is surrounded by red and its filling up with water. My heart broke by the scenario. I just hold him tight. Tighter than anything, just to make sure that i am here with him. 

"I-i'm so-sorry. i-i didn't plan-ned this" he hiccupped all the way. I brought his lips to mine and kiss him. It's just a soft and emotional kiss. A kiss that proves him that i will be here for him. His face is red because of crying for god knows how long. I pulled away first. He still kept looking down. 

"Harreh, babe. Look at me." He still looks down which makes me sad that he still having thoughts in his pretty brain. 

"I know what you're thinking Harreh. Stop thinking that way. You didn't disappointed me at all. I still love you the same. I prefer this than him crashing you."

He didn't say anything but he did look at me. That's enough for now. "Where's him?"

"In the bathroom" he said quietly. 

There i saw a body floating on his own blood. Watching this making me to throw up. 

"Let me call the police"

"NO!"

That's the loudest words escape from Harreh's mouth today. 

"Why not?"

"Be-because they will take me away from you and our babies"

"No, they won't. You self defend yourself babe. Who knows, he might be a serial rapist, if that's a word."

 "Bu-but he's my friend"

" Yeah, a friend who drugged you and try to rape you"

He seems to think for awhile then nodded. He and his kindness sometimes is too much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mr. Malik" the officer called us. We both looked at the same time and he started to scracth his head. 

"The victim?" Harreh walked towards the officer and they started to investigate him. I did heard what they're talking. 

"Why you didn't call us immediately?"

"i-i was scared"

"You told us that he drugged you right? Where were you when that happened?"

" It was at Justin's party at his mansion. He slipped on the drug when i when to the loo."

"If you got drugged, how you know that it was him that brought you back to hotel?"

" I went there along with my assistant and worker. They did saw him carrying me. He told them he was my friend, so they let them be"

"Can you recall what happened?" 

"Uhm, i think his drug only work for half an hour. So, i did woke up but i'm not sober since i had drinks. I remember him removing his clothes and getting condom with lubes. That's when i kicked him in the balls. Then, he got angry. So, he brought my face to the toilet bowl and just pushed my whole head inside the dirty water. When i gathered all my strength, i kicked him again in his leg i guess. His head landed on the wall. He then tried to attack me again, so i brought his face to the mirror and smashed his face. By then, he was passed out. Since i'm drunk and tired i just made myself a little nap and just sleep. I didn't realised what happened until my worker told me that he brought me to the hotel"

"Okay, thank you for telling us Mr. Malik. You may leave"

When Harreh came out of the room, i pretended i was not listening. 

"So, how did it go?" I asked with a little smile.

"Good" he said smiling lightly.

" How ya feeling now froggie?" i said to light up the tension. 

"Better" he said and crashed his lips on mine. 

"And don't call me froggie" he said between the kisses.

i pulled apart and raise one of eyebrows. "Why?"

"I just don't like it" he said pouting.

" Aww my little froggie" i said and he punch my chest lightly but i pretended to be hurt.

"Ow!"

"Oh my god, i'm so sorry. I didn't mean it babe. Does it hurt?"

"Yup, now heal it with your kisses" i said and he did kiss me, not on my chest but on my plumpy lips.

**********************************************************

I wanna dedicate this chapter to my lovely friend, @sadcherry_zh just for her birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! C'mon, don't be shy and wish her. Hope you guys love this chapter and leave your thoughts. I love you guys and stay safe.❤✨

~Love J💚💛