Chapter 22 Going to the Blue Castle

Start from the beginning

"Thank you for everything," I said

"No problem hun I hope you chose Aobajohsai we always need sweet students like you. Now these two have volunteered to show you around" Mrs.Lee said

I waved goodbye to the nice Secretary as followed Iwazumi and Oikawa out of the office. I followed them through the school halls as they explained every floor and room to me.

The school campus was set up simply with one main big building that had four floors in the center of the campus. The first floor was for the first year, the second floor for the second year, the third floor for the third year, and the fourth floor was club rooms for nonphysical clubs.

We left the main building as they showed me the smaller buildings the surrounded the main building. Each of the buildings was gyms for different sports just like at Shiratorizawa. Oikawa was sure to point out the unused gyms that hooligans hang out at and told me to never go there. I had already known that from my first visit to Aobajohsai where Kyotani had to save me.

Once we were done with the tour we went to sit under a tree near the volleyball gym. Both males said that classes were almost over and they didn't want to return to class.

"So you went to Shiratorizawa first," Oikawa asked

"Yes"

"How did it go," Iwazumi asked

"It was good I pass their entrance exam and got a scholarship. " I answered

I could see both males tense up beside me.

"So what school are you going to go to," Oikawa asked

"It all depends on which one my mother thinks is best for me" I replied

This wasn't entirely true my mom did care that I go to a pristine school but she didn't care which one. The final choice was up to me but I wasn't sure which one is best for me yet.

"I just want to see you go somewhere where you can be happy. Shiratorizawa is just such an intense school. That's why I didn't go it would have been too much pressure" Oikawa said

I hadn't thought about that it felt like a stone landed in my stomach. If I go to Shiratorizawa I'll have to keep a high grade to keep my scholarship. If I go to Aobajohsai I won't have to try as hard since I got a sponsor they are required to fund my schooling no matter what my grade is.

"He isn't trying to stress you out he's just trying to explain all of your opinions," Iwazumi said

"Of course I would never try to stress out our little y/n," Oikawa said pulling me into a hug

"Schools about let out let's go so we can meet everyone outside the gym. You are staying to watch us practice y/n? The team really misses you." Iwazumi said

"Sure" I agree to go even though I just wanted to go home

We all go up going to stand outside the gym door. While we waited Oikawa had his arm wrapped around my waist as he showed me videos on his phone. The school day was over and the outside was filled with students. All the girl's glared at me once they saw Oikawa's arm wrapped around me. It seems I wasn't the only one getting the death glare since every guy seems to stare daggers at Oikawa.

I was happy when the rest of the volleyball team finally showed up since they were quick to pull me away from Oikawa. Matsukawa was the first to pull me into a hug I even saw him stick his tongue out at Oikawa. Like a child teasing another child after he took away his favorite toy. As the team showed up they all gave me hugs and making sure to tell me that they miss me.