Bye bye + kind of name reveal

Hi hullo,
So i kinda disappeared on here. With the ads, the coins... idk wattpad isn't wattpad anymore. Moreover, i also lost the motivation to do covers. It felt more and more like an obligation than something i enjoy doing. (If you still have a request on MinkaDesign let me know, i'll see what i can do. I won't accept new requests anymore tho).

Luckily, i'm back at it again. One published cover made for kersenbrittje  is in my closet right now! After the excitement of working with a publisher, i decided to only do commercial covers from now on. If you are planning to publish your book, contact me via instagram @bunganoz and i'll send you the details. You could try to pm me here, but since i am not active here anymore, replies can come really slow.

I also don't use picsart for my covers anymore (finally). I will also be charging a small fee for commercial covers. Details, dm me on instagram. And if you're there anyways, follow me too hahahaha. Nah i'm kidding. But seriously hit me up, would be fun to speak to some of you again.

That having said. I also won't be continuing my stories. Maybe, verryyyy maybe, i'll add some stories on "ik haat rozen" about my current boyfriend. Cuz me knowing me, it has been a great but awkward ride. (But this story is in Dutch, so for the non-Dutch speakers i guess you didn't care anyways)
Maybe i'll work together with Brit-tany on moustany and finish a story there, who knows. But nothing planner yet.

Anywaysssss. Thank you for all the love and support these last five years! I never thought i'd make friends on this app let alone meet some of them!J0J0_0 and pronkend and xMuisje among others :) Thank you for all your requests that made me the graphic designer that i am now. (Not the one that designed with Word anymore hahaha). Thank you for all your comments on my books and all the likes. Every one of them made me feel a little like a celebrity. Thank you for the support through my projects like a writing contest and planetraytis. purebullshit

It's been an adventure <3

Some of my favorite covers

And of course

And of course